Lost my mind and waiting for a reinstall

Edit: You know it was rather rude of me not to introduce my self being new to the forums, I was sleepy last night and wasn't thinking. Forgive me. I have read a lot on here and every one seems so helpful that I wanted to try my luck. The folks here that work there butts off to mod this great game I give a huge thumbs up..huge. Any ways. My screen name is just that a name but please being as every one is so friendly here. Call me Ed..its a lot faster to type then komodo150 heh

Well spent most of the afternoon trying to merge the CM mod and the MO Compilation mod into one mod in it self call me vain or a oddity but both are just so great I really want to use them both. But here is my problem when I whent and tried my best to update the itemtype.txt I think I messed some thing up because after I loaded the game my seraphim was a huge block of pixiled goo and im not happy about that she was..she was..so pure and now melted like wax in a fire (kinda funny to see) any ways I tried to revert back to just my CM mod and oop! Didn't back up the itemtype.txt file *glares at dumb mistake* so now I am reinstalling the whole game...again. The reason for this short story is well what do I need to change and where do I need to change to merge both the CM mod and the MO Compilation mod together? Any and all help would be great. By the way I tried the Winmerg program that is what got me into the mess in the first place that and my brain not reminding my hands to MAKE A BACK UP!

Thank you so much to you all for reading. I hope I can get them both to work I am drooling over the possibility of it

Edited by komodo150