How is PvP?

Is it balanced? If it's not balanced what can be done to make it balanced? Been playing PvE with a friend a little bit but just wondering how PvP will be as I don't see much to do after you max your character or get your perfect gear. Also I'm thinking of making a map in starcraft 2 that uses Sacred 2 characters as heroes in a PvP style arena.

Is it balanced? If it's not balanced what can be done to make it balanced? Been playing PvE with a friend a little bit but just wondering how PvP will be as I don't see much to do after you max your character or get your perfect gear. Also I'm thinking of making a map in starcraft 2 that uses Sacred 2 characters as heroes in a PvP style arena.

Its only balanced when you play with friends,imo the dryad is the most deadly pvp char.

How would you balance the Dryad then? If the dryad isn't even considered then are all the others balanced against each other, including the dragon mage?

The dryad can kill quickly with the VD Combat art which in inself is just beyond cheap. You would have to not use or remove it from the game.What it comes down to is having the right combo of armor,reducing damage over time as much as possible,having a chance to block or reflect close combat,and a weapon(s)that have the serious open wounds modifier.You could have any and all of that with any char. Reading up on what certain combat arts mods do is also key.Using pelting strikes,callous execution,demonic blow,frenzied rampage,glacial thorns,magic coup,dedicated blow,and expulse magic are all very good to use.I dont have the pc ver. so I cant suggest anything on the dragon mage.

On pc there is no viperish disease (VD). Melee builds dominate because the spell damage is not scaled for human opponents but rather it is scaled for monsters. At low levels hard life leach rules because it bypasses all resistance and armor other than evasion/defense rating. At higher levels %life leach dominates.

Thats what I found at least.

No its far from balanced. Sacred was not built for PvP they just made it possible to give more things to do.