Help getting to a higher difficulty level.

Can anyone help me get to a higher dificulty level. I am currently running a level 29 seraphim on silver. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I am trying to get a low level shopper up to a higher level. If noone has a toon able to help, I have started doing a speed run through silver. However, I dout I'm going to be strong enough on my own to beat all of the bosses. I will take any and all help available. Thanks guys.

Edited by wkcooner

Can anyone help me get to a higher dificulty level. I am currently running a level 29 seraphim on silver. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I am trying to get a low level shopper up to a higher level. If noone has a toon able to help, I have started doing a speed run through silver. However, I dout I'm going to be strong enough on my own to beat all of the bosses. I will take any and all help available. Thanks guys.

What difficulty setting are you wanting?

its rare to see a niob char.below level 75.

Are you on PS3 or 360?

Also remember, if someone difficulty boosts you, you can't do anything else with that character outside of "Continue Campaign" with it. The difficulty unlock from boosting is not permanent.

Yea thanks guys. I found someone that was actually a level 23 on platnum. So I stuck my shopper on that, and started a new charecter. This time I'm going to make a charecter that focuses on enhanced percepetion and does not take bargaining.