Deuterium consumption question

Guest gogoblender

the dessies and bombers are slowing down yer fleet, hence lower fuel consumption...

Does that make sense?

:D

gogo

EDIT: btw...they are both going the same distance...correct?

Correct, same departure and arrival coordinates. It makes 1/2 sense... So next time I want to fleetsave just to avoid an attack in the intention of recalling I might as well send them away at 10% speed so they will cost less? I'll go check for myself right away, lol.

Guest gogoblender

yeah, regulating speed is a great way of saving fuel.

Trust me...with a bunch of dessies ya gets a know all the trix.

Also...putting a recycler with the group or even a colony ship really helps with keep fleetsave fuel costs low

Cheers

:D

gogo

• 1 month later...

yep gogo is on the money :) also I guess maybe not at this point in your game but later getting at least 1 rip will save you millions and millions of deut as the base speed of a dstar is so tiny that the consumption becomes negligable particualry if you fleetsave to your own debris field :D

also blue like inc said, if you can always fs to your own df in those instances. That is the cheapest escape. At 10% to a debris on your planet should cost maybe a few hundred deut. If you need we can just crash a probe into each others home once a week-that df will always remain until ogame resets the debris weekly.