Any news about Community Patch v140?

Hey, I'm an Italian player and maybe someone knows me because of the guide for playing on-line with tunngle, I play Sacred 2 Ice & Blood CM Patch v130. Here in Italy we are waiting for new CM Patch version. Are there any news? Is someone working at it or it will never be created?

Hey, I'm an Italian player and maybe someone knows me because of the guide for playing on-line with tunngle, I play Sacred 2 Ice & Blood CM Patch v130. Here in Italy we are waiting for new CM Patch version. Are there any news? Is someone working at it or it will never be created?

The last thing I heard was postedhere...

Patience, my young Padawan ;)

Oh, so it will arrive :)

For me the wait for Sacred 3 is possible only because of the CM Patch :)

Oh, so it will arrive :)

For me the wait for Sacred 3 is possible only because of the CM Patch :)

Yep.. CM Patch 140 will be coming soon. There's a number of issues that need to be finished up before it can be released. To be more exact, there are 28 items scheduled for 140 and only 4 of them are complete at this time/date. Given this is likely to be the final release, the due date will likely be some time after the final item is crossed off the list.

Yep.. CM Patch 140 will be coming soon. There's a number of issues that need to be finished up before it can be released. To be more exact, there are 28 items scheduled for 140 and only 4 of them are complete at this time/date. Given this is likely to be the final release, the due date will likely be some time after the final item is crossed off the list.

Ok, so I'll wait.

Sacred 2 has never left my computer.

Looking forward to the v140 CM Patch.

Will probably give the game another play through once it is released. :thumbsup: