Sacred 2 Missing on X360 Dashboard?

So I've never actually owned a Sacred title and game exclusively on the XBox 360 nowadays and there IS a version of Sacred 2 for the XBox 360 but... it is completely missing on the Dashboard for me... No demo, no pictures, not even a description of the game... One of my friends even said it was previously on Games on Demand for purchase... but if I didnt know about Sacred through these various forums I would have no idea this game existed much less for the XBox 360... so what im asking is was the game ever on the dashboard or in Games on Demand for anyone else? Did they recently remove it for some reason or is it just me? The reason im asking is because I at least wanted to play the demo of Sacred 2 before getting over-hyped about Sacred 3 and if it was good enough I was going to purchase it through Games on Demand. An answer would be greatly appreciated thanks! ^_^

I never had my Xbox hooked up to the www... so I do not know how that that works at all, IDSU. I have bought 4 copies of Sacred (3x PS3 and once for Xbox), and the most I ever payed was $20. The hardest thing now, is finding a gameshop that has a copy in-stock. If you like the ARPG style, it is worth easily $20... myself, I put in well over 5000 hours playing the console version. :crazy:

Well basically you're supposed to be able to search up pretty much any game and at least get a small summary of the game and sometimes a demo as well but it seems Microsoft removed it for some reason which is incredibly dissapointing, I was really looking forward to just dowloading a virtual copy... oh well I suppose this is one of the few times I really cant try before I buy. Also the only game I played that was in the same genre as Sacred would be Gauntlet for the N64, but I thuroughly enjoyed that game. However I dont know how all the genres changed since back then lol. But I like learning new things so maybe this'll be fun! ^_^

Before buying the PS3 version, I tried the PC demo. It doesn't quite capture the charm of the console versions (I find the console version better than the PC version, if you compare the two different versions of vanilla Sacred 2), but it gives you a decent idea about the game.

I don't think a console demo was ever made/released. I also can't find any trace of Sacred 2 on the PS Store, but I don't recall anything existing in the first place.

I just saw a brand new copy at Wal-Mart and a used copy at a pawn shop (both were $20). So, it's possible to find the game fairly easily if you keep your eye out for it. Though, ordering a copy online might be easier still.

Ah, good times with the N64 Gauntlet. Sometimes, I have friends over for 4 player Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (PS2), just to relive those days.