Sign, game save corrupted again...

Good to know this forum is still here! Hope everyone is good.

Ive away for some time, finally dug up Sacred 2 for ps3 again and loaded it up to find my save got corrupted again. I guess my ps3 is getting old. Sigh...

I guess Ill restart? I used to have a chest full of gear (loot hog here) but I forgot what I kept in there. Generally, can someone guide me on what items are good to keep? I think I used to keep a lot of stuff in there, as long as they have a gold slot.

I think I have 2 million gold too. Shucks.

Which class is good to restart on and tank the bosses for items and rares?

Reread what I type above, sorry the post looks messy, my thoughts are all over the place!

Thanks much.

Hey Artbox. Welcome back to Sacred 2.

I posted a reply on GameFAQs already (regarding storage chest tips), so I'll copy and paste those here:

- I find that the chest fills up quickly with Runes. If you're making a High Elf, then Grand Invigoration solves this problem quickly.

- If you can identify classes that you don't enjoy, then you can forget about equipment for those classes.

- If you know how you're going to build your characters, you can keep equipment which will be useful to them and sell everything else.

As for which class to restart with: Which class do you remember liking the most?

A good tank would be the Seraphim (Exalted Warrior and Revered Technology Aspects in the build) or the Shadow Warrior (Death Warrior and Malevolent Champion Aspects in the build).

Wiki is down at the moment. Temporary link:

http://web.archive.org/web/20120621000156/http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Fallen_Angel