Stuck at cave after going to Oasis and killing Dragon

No worries. I'll be on and off throughout the evening.

Hey I was just playing the game and I didnt know this but the difficulty is actually bronze... kinda sad but hope your able to find a character of yours thats in the bronze difficulty

Difficulty doesn't matter (any character can freely switch difficulty levels when setting up a new game via the Create Game menu).
The only restriction for online is that the characters are within the specific level range from the host character. As the host, you get to choose a range of +/- 2, 5 or 10 (when you create a new online game via the Create Game menu).

At least this leaves you with the option to simply start a new Campaign on the Silver difficulty with the same character, so not all is lost.

Edited by Mystix123

Difficulty doesn't matter (any character can freely switch difficulty levels when setting up a new game via the Create Game menu).

The only restriction for online is that the characters are within the specific level range from the host character. As the host, you get to choose a range of +/- 2, 5 or 10 (when you create a new online game via the Create Game menu).

At least this leaves you with the option to simply start a new Campaign on the Silver difficulty with the same character, so not all is lost.

Hey im going to jump on right now if your available

Hey Trevor: Sorry, I wasn't around for most of yesterday (or today for that matter).

Not only did I lose a job to someone who was willing to work for about $10,000/year less than I was (effectively bringing themselves $15,000/year below the minimum average salary rate for the position), but my grandfather (who has Stage 4 cancer) collapsed during his walk and fell into oncoming traffic. Thankfully, the cars stopped in time, but we had to rush to the hospital when the medics called.

I should be around Friday evening EST (barring another emergency).

Edited by Mystix123

Hey Trevor: Sorry, I wasn't around for most of yesterday (or today for that matter).

Not only did I lose a job to someone who was willing to work for about $10,000/year less than I was (effectively bringing themselves $15,000/year below the minimum average salary rate for the position), but my grandfather (who has Stage 4 cancer) collapsed during his walk and fell into oncoming traffic. Thankfully, the cars stopped in time, but we had to rush to the hospital when the medics called.

I should be around Friday evening EST (barring another emergency).

Hey man sorry to hear about your Grandfather and the whole cancer situation, im going through the same thing right now with my mom. She has stage 3 cancer and is not able to really do anything, so I guess why im getting back onto this game Sacred is to kind of escape from all thats going on. So dont be rushed to help or anything I understand the troubles your in.