Someone wake-up Gogo

Last night I and Gogoblender planned a trip for a few of my fornicating colons to move somewhere 6 galaxies away from me... A 13 hours trip. I tell Gogo, with my luck, someone will have taken the friggin spot when they arrive and I'll be stuck with them for another 13 hours trip back.

Gogo's reply : No, no, don't worry, nobody ever goes where you're going.

And voilà... 13 hours laters my colons are heading back.

It's not all Gogo's fault mind you. 1st he was well intentionned. 2nd I didn't get either message you normally get from a colon ship.

The spot I was aiming for is now occupied by an inactive with I and I... but no name. I cannot spy on this planet, nor can I write this person a message, since there's no player attached to it. What are the odds of that happening to me? Last night, there was nothing :-D Temporal flux somewhere? Silver Surfer passed by and burped up a planet? I don't know, I give up.

hmmm...

I've seen that. How many colonies do you have now BlueRookie? I think if you try to colonize a ninth one this is what happens, you get a little I and the big I, a message about the colonists revolting or some such language.