Uni 5 Anyone?

Would you be interested in organizing a clan in uni 5?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in organizing a clan in uni 5?

• Yes
    • No

I've been thinking about joining uni 5 for a while now, just to test out the ACS. So would anybody else be interested in coming along? Sorry about the crummy poll, I just wanted to try it out :P

Edit: We could call it DaD.a.r.kSpawn or something to that effect :blink:

I would love to try it out Cthulhu :)

I just cant imagine starting from the beginning again :wacko:

If we can get others interested I reckon I would be up for giving it a go tho!

Aurora

Yeah, the only problem for me is time as well, but the alliance combat system sounds pretty awesome..

Bef, Aurora we gotta come up with a name ;)

Guest gogoblender

Good luck u guys!

Crunchie already has an account there and I know I was thinkini about it fer a while but with the forum moving and all I don't know if I can handle that, lol

But best of wishes you guys on it, after we're all settled into our new digs I'm definitely gonna come give it a call and hopefully join up with you guys under whatever name you choose.

Would be great to have a d.a.r.k presence in uni 5 but right now it's so time consuming with the forum, uni nine and uni thirteen.

wer're actually thinking of letting our D.a.r.k support for uni 13 go and let the players there start there own clan simply because the permissions here at DArk Matters fer all teh many groups we have is getting to be a nightmare, heh

Cheers!

:)

gogo

I've got an account in UNI5, that I have to give up to devote the right time to UNI9. It has about 17,000 points and its ranked only about 1,800. 3 colonies with 2 over 200 fields and the third at 135.

I'm in the same alliance with crunchie there, but would have to get out, if you wanted the account. It's currently in vacation mode and its sitting with almost 1 mill metal, 1/2 mill crystal and a little deut. There's 50 BS, 22 CR, 99 LF, 6 RC 32 LC on the main.

If you guys might interested, let me know and we'll make arrangements.

Guest gogoblender

hey guys!

I am going to bring this up with Jonny from Clan DA...I need to know how they are effecting clan presence in the other uni's.

I know that ogame is not an officiallly sponsored game by them...but I do know that many of their players are playing ogame but under a slightly different name.

So in this case...Cthulhu yer idea of using D.a.r.k but with a modifier to the name could be useful.

Of course everyone go and start up a new clan name if you want right now...but I don't think at this time we can officially sponsor a d.a.r.k clan uni 5 there right now. But absolutely feel free to run posts in our open section, okay?

Whoever of you is the leader of this clan...can you please get back to me on administering a true d.a.r.k clan in uni 5 with support from Dark Matters?

This way I can look into building clan five's own secured forum here at dark matters if we think we can mod and administer it properly.

Thanks!

gogo

Ok gogo, sounds good! I dont know if we'll need a forum or anything just yet, we'll just have to wait and see who shows up ;)

Guest gogoblender

Excellent Cthulhu...thanks!

See if you can steal crunchie and celeb from their clans :devil:

Uni five has WICKED possiblities for a clan as close as we all are. If I can just be sher that everyone from other universes can be trusted to share secure data that we post here in this forum about uni 9 which is quicklly becoming the celebrity universe...then we'll be great with this!

I"M thinkin something like....maybe if the leader of whoever yer clan is in uni five can assure me of the sincerity and honor of ALL listed members from uni five then perhaps they can, as well, be permitted to see all info posted here?

In this case...perhaps an accord of minimum two members of ACtive Clan here and playing with clan and posting on the forum could be requirements necessary to bring players into D.a.r.k Active Clan memberships Status?

gogo

I dont think that I will start account in uni5 (I used to have one) its just would be way too much. I could open and start developing - but later it would be hard to leave it and it needs lot of time, so I will stick with uni9 and uni6 accounts

Guest gogoblender

lol, DarkSpawn sounds great!

I say go fer it!

Though...I am on Gintukas's track on this one...acs sounds like so much fun..but so much time!

:P

gogo