Tactics Lore not showing crit bonus on stats?

I check my stats under "weapons", and without any crit bonuses from items, it does *NOT* show a crit %.

If I put on a bonus, it only shows that bonus' %.

Shouldn't it be saying the tactics lore *PLUS* whatever bonuses we get from items?

Someone please educate me. The only searches I came up with didn't deal with this question.

Thanks.

Edit to add: How can you tell when you crit? You hear a certain sound? I do a lot of damage, so I really don't know when I crit.

Edited by Mushuukyou

Skill bonuses/mods don't show up on any of the inventory tooltips (the exception are bonuses to attack speed). I'm not quite sure what the graphical effect for a critical hit is, I think it's a red pulse/star-y kinda thing.

Skill bonuses/mods don't show up on any of the inventory tooltips (the exception are bonuses to attack speed). I'm not quite sure what the graphical effect for a critical hit is, I think it's a red pulse/star-y kinda thing.

I get a lot of those red starry hits every time I fight someone it seems almost.

Then again, I always hit everyone with Frenzy, and never normal hits... since frenzy is 3 second recharge. :devil: