Music too loud in videos

Hi all.

Anyone else who can not hear what the man with the bad eyesight is telling us in the intro and end movie?

I can sence a mumbeling, but not make out a single word in the videos. The music is just too damm loud.

The sound settings for the game does not have any effect on the videos, as them being videos. I use 5.1 speakers but do not see how that should be of any matter here.

On a side note, I have a G15 keyboard. And if I use it to change the volume it just end the video instead.

I tried to seach the forum, but looks like the search function is broken. So if I have overlooked this in another thread. feel welcome to guide me there :)

I believe you can listen to it clearly here ~ Not sure about the ingame stuff.. I dont know if the in game options menu will change the music in the movies.. you can give that a shot.. you can change how loud the individual elements of the game are in the Sound options button...

<if you click the "watch in high def" right below the video on the right side it shows up clearer...

He just kind of gives you the background info of the game world :)

Edited by sirpennywise

Thanks. That helped with the intro. But still missing the dialog on the end videos.

I did try the sound options ingame. But as the videos being video and not game play they do not do anything for the sound in video, except maybe the master volume, and that would turn everything up or down.

However you did not mention if the sound on your game lets you you hear the dialog.

I am suspecting the problem being the 5.1 sound I use, and the video maybe is only old stereo.

I just loaded my game and tested it , and everything seems to be fine with my copy UK/International.. the sound of the music is alot lower than the voice of the blind man

My setup =

Speech/Sound Effects/Music/ Master = High

Number of speakers= Windows Default

Listener Position= Mixed

Volume 2d/3d = 100

Sound Quality= high

Windows default was just set up as stereo.. I just now set it all to 5.1 I will see if that changes anything..

I set it to 5.1 dolby.. kept everything else the same .. and I cannot hear the guy at all .. the music is too loud.. I can barely make anything out..

So you could probably just switch to Stereo sound to view the video's and then swap it back.. .

This is a new motherboard, just came out a few months ago + Creative Surroundsound system.. new drivers and all Realtek HD audio ... so I doubt its just your hardware etc.. im sure its a problem within the game :)

Edited by sirpennywise

Thanks indeed.

Nice work there. Bit ashamed that I did not think of trying that myself. :)

Worked the same here, and I do not use an onboard sound chip. So must be a clitch in how they made the video.