Nothing happens when I equip + All Combat Arts item

Hi Everyone , This is my first post in darkmatter, hope someone can help! :crazy:

The question is :

1) I have some item with "All combat Arts + x" (staffs,amulets,armor..) but when I equipped Nothing happen (nothing change in the CA page)?

As I know "Aspects : NAME + x" item will increase All CA in the specific aspect, and I can see level is added at the CA page (blue colour)!

2) Is it a Bug ? or the "All combat arts + x" item doesn't work actually ?

Pls tell me if others player also facing the same , or just me.......?

( Ice elf level 39 Silver xbox)

Thanks a lot . Enjoy

Welcome to Dark Matters, jlsng!

It is a bug, yes... BUT... if you can get on-line and start a game that way, then there is a "patch" that gets downloaded which fixes this bug.

This bug is on both consoles, PS3 and XBOX, and are only fixed by going online to get the "patched" version.

The bug is actually a 10:1 ratio, in that you need +10 All Combat Arts to actually raise all your Combat Arts by 1.

I think this is the only "noteable" difference for the online/offline versions on XBOX... although I have a "feeling" that the drop rates for uniques and/or legendary items also may be "nerfed" somewhat in the offline version. I know that someone playing online gets more sets per kill when farming the White Griffin, on the PS3 at least.

Hmm + all combat arts always worked for me, just recently was using Chestplate of Solitare for a while, when I eventually switched to something better noticed that all of my Combat Arts went down and had a lot of work to do as far as reading runes. Using the patched version. But what I have noticed does NOT work is Combat Art Skills + x. It does raise the focus and lore skills, but does not raise the others such as Combat Discipline or Concentration.

Edited by rhs408
Hmm + all combat arts always worked for me, just recently was using Chestplate of Solitare for a while, when I eventually switched to something better noticed that all of my Combat Arts went down and had a lot of work to do as far as reading runes. Using the patched version. But what I have noticed does NOT work is Combat Art Skills + x. It does raise the focus and lore skills, but does not raise the others such as Combat Discipline or Concentration.

Awww, crapola. I'll confirm on my XBox tonight, but I've used CASkills a lot, but never noticed that CD, Conc, etc weren't being boosted.