Mafia Wars

I'm totally hooked to this game and I don't even know why. Checking it atleast 5-6 times per day. At morning before getting to work and first thing after work and last thing before going bed.. sound really sick allready :)

Anyone else playing it? would be nice to get more mafia members and talk about the game :)

• 2 weeks later...

At long last a fellow Mafia Wars addict!! hehehe What level are you now? I have a level 345 Mogul fighter account with 45k wins. My wife has a level 445 Maniac semi energy account.

Haven't tried that one yet. I play. . . .Pet Society

So do I :-) , along with castle age, maze defense, street racing, bejeweled blitz and medieval empire.....

At long last a fellow Mafia Wars addict!! hehehe What level are you now? I have a level 345 Mogul fighter account with 45k wins. My wife has a level 445 Maniac semi energy account.

Only a level 56 Mogul, but leveling every day. Haven't seen a energy pack for a few weeks or so.. I have some strange feeling that my mafia members can't send me one, because I'm online so often. Been adding most of my level up points to Attack and Energy, some to Defence and only few to stamina.. but I have been thinking another style as jobs tend to use a lot of energy at my level allready, so planning to put lot more to stamina as it will re-generate faster than energy.. even if it gives less experience, but then I don't have to wait allday to get the jobs done. Any good advices to give?

Only a level 56 Mogul, but leveling every day. Haven't seen a energy pack for a few weeks or so.. I have some strange feeling that my mafia members can't send me one, because I'm online so often. Been adding most of my level up points to Attack and Energy, some to Defence and only few to stamina.. but I have been thinking another style as jobs tend to use a lot of energy at my level allready, so planning to put lot more to stamina as it will re-generate faster than energy.. even if it gives less experience, but then I don't have to wait allday to get the jobs done. Any good advices to give?

If you want to level up fast and don't mind being beaten then put all level up points to energy and don't bother with the rest. If if bothers you then you can put 1 point in attack/ defense and 3 points in energy every time you level up. Another option is 2 points each in attack/defense and 1 point in energy. Right now I am putting all into attack/defense. My level 350 + character has 800 plus in attack/defense, 126 health, 608 energy and 60 stamina. PM me your facebook ID so I can include you in my mafia.

• 3 months later...

Facebook has an online game called Mafia Wars that has taken the social networking scene by storm.This game are very best on the facebook.I like this game.Mafia Wars is a simple crunch game.Mafia Wars gets off to a slow start.That really is one of its weaknesses.