Saeyia Posts - the Sequel

Salutations and happy glitteriness my faithful friends....

Ok, so I actually got BACK from NY like... last month, but school started the day AFTER; I've been prepping for entry into nursing school, a move AND some other ... stuff...

but here I am!

and to show you all how much I miss you - I'm going to explain in quick detail some facts about your sense of taste:

The Gustatory System - stimuli (some sort of volitile/dissolvable chemical) stimulates chemoreceptors on your tongue... the sensations of which are carried through Cranial Nerve#7 (Facial nerve) and Cranial Nerve#9 (the Vagus nerve) to the Thalamus. There are three kinds of specialized cells: Cirumvillae (which are found near the back of the tongue) Fungiform (which are the predominant cells) and Filiform (which are sharp and often found in great number on cat's tongues - hence their unusual roughness.)

Salutations and happy glitteriness my faithful friends....

Ok, so I actually got BACK from NY like... last month, but school started the day AFTER; I've been prepping for entry into nursing school, a move AND some other ... stuff...

but here I am!

and to show you all how much I miss you - I'm going to explain in quick detail some facts about your sense of taste:

The Gustatory System - stimuli (some sort of volitile/dissolvable chemical) stimulates chemoreceptors on your tongue... the sensations of which are carried through Cranial Nerve#7 (Facial nerve) and Cranial Nerve#9 (the Vagus nerve) to the Thalamus. There are three kinds of specialized cells: Cirumvillae (which are found near the back of the tongue) Fungiform (which are the predominant cells) and Filiform (which are sharp and often found in great number on cat's tongues - hence their unusual roughness.)

Wonderful, and just what I needed... an indepth tour of mine and my cat's taste buds... better than coffee... better than chocolate!

Welcome back

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo