144 replies to this topic

#141 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

Episode thirteen has just gone live. The dust settles once more, sees the Dandy Crew back in town.  The mayor of Trapper's Cree has come to find out what remains to be done, but Temerity is more concerned about The Judge, who took a round during the shoot out.  Still, the danger has now passed, hasn't it?

Read it at www.temerityjustice.com

Follow my latest project, Temerity Justice at www.temerityjustice.com 

#142 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

Episode fourteen, Dark tidings, has just gone live.  Back at Trapper's Cree, Temerity decides to get herself a little time alone by mucking out the horses.  However, two visitors have other intentions, bringing with them news that may affect the Dandy Crew's future.

#143 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:23 AM

The next bridge episode, All Quiet on the NDZ Front, has just gone live.  Following the destruction of the two gangs, Temerity Justice and the Dandy Crew are asked to stay on to keep an eye on what is happening within the Neutral Demilitarised Zone.  Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be much to watch out for.  However, on the other side of the border a new officer has arrived to take command of the Salmedinan forces, Marshall Bludenfeu.  His priority task, it appears, it to remove Temerity Justice as a threa.

#144 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:21 AM

Phase nine, Temerity Justice and the Reavers, begins this week.  Episode one is Winter on the Plains.  Temerity and the Dandy Crew have hunkered down for the winter, waiting for the weather to improve.  That leaves them killing time until they can get on with the task at hand.

#145 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:57 AM

Episode two, The sound of distant thunder, has just gone live.  This sees Temerity Justice sharing dinner with Mayor Barnsden as part of her weekly briefing.  Amongst the usual talk is news of a reavers hit down in a town called Renders Stall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users