Hi Gogo my happy pantless friend

Guest gogoblender

lady P you sweet and wonderful hugger you!

I'm SO glad you found us!

Woo Hoo!

*hugzs*

Definitely get a drink and meet the local green fairy...she's a friend of Erialc's and is fast becoming a favorite here! :P

Always great seein ya Darlin...and...

Welcome to our Forum!

:wuv:

gogo

p.s.hahah, the pantless thing...it's just gonna follow me everywhere huh.

:rolleyes:

Ahhh...Shoitan...oh...did I feget to say one hundred times in a row how much I really want to get him fer that one?

:diablo:

p.s. lady p yer permissions have been adjusted. Just refresh yer screen and you'll be able to see more of the forum. Have fun!

Guest gogoblender

awww...Gintukas please don't feel like that!

heh, yeah we know each other, but from another game:

http://eng.sacred-game.com/index.php

So yes...some of us know each other...but we're just as excited to meet and become friends with everyone who is sincerely interested and that can bear my spamming!

:rolleyes:

Our clan, our forum, our COMMUNITY has roots in the past...but it's future lies with everyone who is now a part of THIS community.

The community of Dark Matters

Therein lies the strength of our clan, community and friends from yesterday with new friends from tommorrow.

So...

Game on EVERYONE.

:hugz:

gogo

Gintukas....Please don't feel like a stranger...I felt like that when I first joined the forum GoGo mentioned above but soon I really felt a part of the place....( I hung out in the seediest bar on that particular forum, thinking I could lurk there quietly, ofc I couldn't and got up to some great and silly antics).... made some great and lasting friendships hopefully just like the ones that we are all hoping to make here. I really hope you'll feel a part of this place Gintukas and make some great and lasting friendships here too. You've already got us all drooling over your liqour thread! It's great to be introduced to new things:)

It's always great to see new faces and make new friends. Stay and if theres anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable please don't hesitate to shout. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Penny! As Omega said, long time no see!

:wub:

And gintukas, you're always welcome to try out Sacred if you like that kind of game.

:devil:

Then you might wish to post over there...

And gintukas, you're always welcome to try out Sacred if you like that kind of game.

:devil:

Then you might wish to post over there...

if I will try new game and will like it - I wount have any time for posting :)