Tool for creating / modifying a levelled character?

Is there a tool that will let me create me create or modify a character up to whatever level so I dont need to keep on starting all over again from level 1?

Sacred 2 Character Editor doesnt really work as simply putting in however much experience and level doesnt also give you the relevant skill and attribute points, I remember there used to be a tool that let you modify a character to say level 65 and start with all 10 skill points and all the correct number of attribute points.

Best thing you can do is to manually insert all the values with the Character Editor. If you place the relevant amount of XP according to a given level the game engine does the rest of the math in terms of the skill and attribute points. Use the table in this link.

PS: I'm 99% sure this works but I'm working from memory. Let me know. :)

11 hours ago, Androdion said:

Best thing you can do is to manually insert all the values with the Character Editor. If you place the relevant amount of XP according to a given level the game engine does the rest of the math in terms of the skill and attribute points. Use the table in this link.

PS: I'm 99% sure this works but I'm working from memory. Let me know. :)

I already tried this and it didnt work, it gives ,e the XP but not the levels or points. I was able to find an example of how much of everything to manually enter for level 75 then it works.