FORUM CLOSING TOMMORROW!!

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

The forum is now at 4904 posts. Once we hit 4475 we will post our quick goodbyes to this site and close it down for further posting.

YOu will still be able to access and read all the posts, but not be able to post.

Reason why?

When this forum hits five thousand posts the cost of conversion regarding invisionfree turning the database here into a data dump that we can use will increase.

So at 4475 we will close the forum down so that the post count wil not exceed five thousand.

PLEASE everyone who is posting here...make sher that you have received acknowledgment from our ally site Spawn.

You will need validation before you can post there. Please send Aurora a pm if you need to, telling her that you will be seeking validation at her site and give her some sort of credentials.

Aurora will confirm with me who are and ask if you get validation or not.

We will be guests over there so everyone please be on best behavior okay?

*mwoohahah*

:devil:

hahah, j/k :P

I reckon at this forum's posting rate we will be closing down this forum sometime late tonight or tommorrow early afternoon.

If you have questions please contact anyone from the mod team

my email and msn addy is

claire's email and msn addy is:

And she's usually always logged on into irc with Aurora.

Aurora can always be reached at spawn hq or in the irc spawn chat channels.

The Chat buttons will still function here at the top of this forum's first page...please make sher that you have mirc installed for them to function.

please send me or Erialc or Aurora a pm or email first telling us yer msn name so that we know who you are that is adding us to their list and not some stalker :P

Cheers everyone....we've loved this site lots.

Alas...we are growing.

And thank you so much Spawn...you guys are total lifesavers here with letting us use yer site until our new one is built.

Happy Spaceways everyone.

Woot!

:)

gogo

p.s *sniff sniff...I'm gonna miss this place... :cry:

p.s.s what we actually mean by closing is that noone will be able to post anymore, but you will still be able to read and access all the posts.

Cheers!

Well, might as well post here and say good job guys! ^_^

We now have to go onto the Spawn site to talk way-off-topic and other stuff so... um... :wacko:

Cya over on Spawn! and Yar@sa, don't forget about it! :P:D

Thanks for the update Gogo :)

I am gonna miss this place too :cry:

But looking forward to seeing you all over at Spawn :D

And if anyone needs to reach me you can msn me:

ruthytrins@yahoo.com.au

*Hugz* all round :hugz:

Aurora

PS Please let me know at anytime is there are problems with the Spawn site, I am not very good at all this stuff and there maybe a few glitches along the way, so if you run into probs let me know and I will get Inc or Bef to fix it ;) or get very confused and try and do it myself heheh