Sacred 2: Fallen Angel - Oxmonlin

Taken from Oxmonline

Best part of the article, is mention of the the Temple Guardian's mount... a giant mechanical wheel!

:D

gogo

Posted on: Jun 10, 2008

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

WORDS BY: Dan Amrich

Comparing Sacred 2 to the Diablo series shouldn’t be taken as a dismissal — it’s actually a statement of fan love. Action-RPG fans haven’t had a new Diablo game since 2000 (sob!), and CDV’s Sacred sequel looks like it might finally scratch that old itch. Six unique characters — some on the light path, some on the dark, with appropriately different goals and missions — set out in a medieval fantasy world some 22-square-miles huge, hacking and slashing their way through 100 core campaign quests… along with about 650 (!) side quests.

wheel1.jpg

The critical path should take about 25 hours, but who won’t want to wander and explore some of those extras? Especially considering that each character can buy mounts to help them get around — dark-path Inquisitors, for instance, ride on the back of a giant spider, while the cyborgian Temple Guardians tool around in a giant mechanical wheel. (It looks cool in motion, trust us.)

Read more here

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, a wheel aye? I could get used to one of those.. Do you think we would be sitting in the center of the wheel? Kind of like a few of those race cars back from Star Wars? ^^ Just thinking here. Doesnt seem like sitting on top of a wheel would do you any good now does it..

Wow

The race car wheel from Star Wars is exactly what I had in mind when this came out. The robot's wheels were insanely cool, and I couldn't get enough of his morphing.

I really hope the use of this "mount" for the guardian does come about through the use of morphing...

Man, this game has so much stuff going for it.

:)

gogo