Question about SW skill Astral Lord Lore. . .

Von Bek

I've a question about the Shadow Warrior's skill: Astral Lord Lore. Specifically, does the bonus to damage and chance to land critical hits add to the damage and crit chance of the skeletons raised by Nether Allegiance? And one more question while I can think of one: does the Ancient Magic skill add to these two spells in particular? Just wondering so I don't have to remake. . . again :S I've done it so much in Sacred 1 and you guys are so good at figuring all this stuff out. You've all been like my bible. Thanks, and I can finally thank you all for the support to this game.

Oh, crud. Just thought of one more question. Should I be adding Strength and Stamina to my build? Does intelligence do anything for the Astral Lord Combat Arts such as raise damage and intensity (Like in NA or Spectral Hand)?

ok I can not answer your questions I am afraid, but I dont think you will have to rebuild if you took lore, it will increase damage by skeletal tower and spectral hand anyway :)

I tested it out, and with my skeletons attacking I was only seeing a SMALL boost to damage. Which could have been due to the leveling up of the skeletons along with me. So, I'll have to keep testing, but Spectral Hand and the others are mighty nice; especially if something gets through my undead horde :)

• 1 month later...
I've a question about the Shadow Warrior's skill: Astral Lord Lore. Specifically, does the bonus to damage and chance to land critical hits add to the damage and crit chance of the skeletons raised by Nether Allegiance? And one more question while I can think of one: does the Ancient Magic skill add to these two spells in particular? Just wondering so I don't have to remake. . . again :S I've done it so much in Sacred 1 and you guys are so good at figuring all this stuff out. You've all been like my bible. Thanks, and I can finally thank you all for the support to this game.

Oh, crud. Just thought of one more question. Should I be adding Strength and Stamina to my build? Does intelligence do anything for the Astral Lord Combat Arts such as raise damage and intensity (Like in NA or Spectral Hand)?

I was wondering the same thing, I did some testing on a new shadow warrior with some runes I gave him. It seemed as if ancient lore and intelligence was helping the damage of the skeletons. However, ODDLY the Astral Lord Lore WASN'T. This makes not much sense. Intelligence and Ancient magic raise the damage of spells, being that they aren't combat arts, but spells (nearly positive), that works. The Lore not working doesn't make sense.

The Wiki is weak in general, nobody updates the combat arts on their specifc eccentricities. I try to add them in as I have played an inquisitor up to 72, soon to be higher since exams will be over soon. When I get to the High Elf and Shadow Warrior I will try to update some of the finer details (I always want the details, and with Sacred 1/2 not always explaining everything, I get upset).

Hopefully there are other people working on this? I heard something about downloading lv 200 characters that are blank to test:) Is this possible or a working trainer?