Voodoo Dryad (black magic woman)

The proof this works click the link.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/karr...t/100voodoo.jpg

100voodoo.jpg

Now that you have seen the proof lets get started shall we?

Voodoo Dryad

This is by far the fastest leveling character I ever built and has helped all the other characters I built after her. The Dryad is probably one of the most over powered jobs in the game and very simple to use. Not saying to do this will be a cake walk but after you get the routine down it will be very simple. If at anytime you die using this build just rebuild her using the gear you have found and shrunken heads. Its to easy to level her to have a death on this build. Plus when you die you lose your survival bonus. http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Survival_Bonus

This character was built on Ps3 and has been proven to work on xbox 360. Im not 100% sure about computer use of this build or if it will work on blood and ice expansion since alot of parameters have been changed.

Skills

1. Nature lore(2) 4th most important skill. dump points here early to get Ancient Bark fully modded then hold off till later on after Viperish Disease is fully modded to continue and dump points in here.

2. Voodoo lore(3) at the start one of the most important as soon as you get this dump 9 points asap to get Viperish disease fully modded its your main supply of experience. (After Viperish Disease is fully modded dont ad anymore points here let your + skill amulets/rings do the rest)

3. Enhanced perception(5)*only to level 5 till later so you can acess Bargaining* you can put more points here but I didnt add any more then 5 period I let the + skills do the work here.

4. Bargaining(8) Upon attaining this skill always keep it maxxed out everytime you level add one skill to bargaining.****main reason for this build after you get acess to this keep it at your level. Meaning if your level 35 it should be level 35(Hard points) no eceptions This skill works best @ 2x's your level. So if you are level 35 it should be 35 points that you have added to it but when you check its actual level it should be @ level 70 for the best shopping results. This is acchieved through plus skill amulets, rings and also the relics you wear. There will be more and more relics that give a very good amount of bargaining boost if you buy them directly from the merchants. Also another note on shopping ive found the best items from regular campaign. Though if you choose to make a free world you can warp to a different city then warp back to get that merchant to offer you a better item. Also make sure you have you have on the max amount of + skill on before you click the merhcant. LAst important thing to know about shopping + skill adds to your bargaining skill also + general skill adds to your Bargaining skill.

5. Concentration(12) * obvious*

6. Nature focus(18) This skill keeps you alive thru golden glade touch and ancient bark so always keep it close to capped.

7. Combat Dicipline(25) add as needed points here

8. Voodoo Focus(35) 3rd on the list of importance if points are left add here. main supply of experience is thru voodoo also keeps moribund animus high.

9. Ancient magic(50) Lowers mob resistance to spells need I say more?

10. Shield lore(65) 10th skill totally up to you I chose shield to give her a boost in defense when fighting bosses like griffin who dispel you but this skill is 100% not even needed w/ this build so up to you what you choose here.

Combat art Mods

(In order of mod priority)

Ancient Bark---slippery,divert, invigorate***Very important to keep you alive keep this buff capped at all times very high physical resistance and also healing power from its natural regen affect***

Golden glade---Bandage,Perservere,Diligence

Edelphic lances---Thorns,sting,singe(mod fast if you plan to do quest/kill bosses this is your main supply of damage)

Tangled Vines--- Sprawl,Singe,Intent( combined w/ EL your main supply of damage modded thru nature lore/focus)

Acute mind--- Insight,Insight,Easiness

Viperish Disease---Relapse,Transmission-Contaminate ******** very important add points to voodoo lore to get this modded asap****(only eat 10-20 runes in Viperish Disease thats all you will need to help it spread as needed) In the later part of this characters build you will be wearing + combat gear so you will still only need to have read a max of 20 runes in this skill period even at 100+.

Twisted torment---Headhunter,Sadist,ravage

Black curse---Porous,Elongate,Dispel

Moribund Animus---Stoneskin,Headhunter,Fury** this guy will get you the heads you need to make this build work some dump some runes in him fast**

Malicious Totem---Modded-solid,Pointed,Expert

Attributes

Dump All your points into Inteligence( you wont need them anywhere else w/ this build) in the early years if you choose so you can add some points in stamina and also dexerity. The reason behind my dumping all the points in inteligence is it helps Viperish Disease spread faster do to its spell intensity. Also it boost your main supply of damage for killing bosses in the later parts of play.

Gear

W/ her I used sword/shield combo. Or staff if you can find a decent one. I was fortunate and found a officers saber early on to help this build. Her best chest piece is the chestpiece of time which drops off white Griffin quiet often. and typically he will die from Viperish Disease easily if he isnt already dead by the time you can run up to him. if hes still up cast Viperish Disease on him and gather all the kobolds near him to keep Viperish Disease bouncing back to him.

Combos

1. GoldenGlade Touch

2. Viperish Disease

3. Black curse, Tangled vines. Edelphic lances,

4. Twisted Torment or Malicious totem for boss killer/farming to add damage to the totem dont forget to use acute mind before casting the spell.

Edited by karruptedkat
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now lets add the hows to my earlier post. How this build works is simple. What you want to do is find the corresponding head to the area your in largest populated mob.If your North east of sloeford the most populated monster is kobold so kill kobolds until you get a Barbarian Shrunken head. After achieving this simply equip it then cast V.D. on the kobolds in the area until the entire area becomes infected w/ Viperish disease which will happen very very fast. The thing you want to do is look for areas where mobs travel in packs of 3 or more so the disease transmits faster. The easiest way to get the barbarian head is to have the buff animus morrium on and let your hierling kill kobolds for you until you get the head needed. This is one of the only times I ever have 2 buffs on at 1x. the second would be floating a boss around while the hierling kills it and casting Viperish Disease on it to wear it down. After getting the proper head release you hierling because he will be attacking the monsters your trying to spread Viperish Disease to making this very rough for you. So remeber only have one buff up and that is Ancient bark. It keeps you alive resist poison, reduces physical damage, and auto regen your health.

You can contaiminate an area w/o the corresponding head but it spreads faster w/ the correct shrunken head equipped. So cast twisted torment on a monster and let your hierling kill it so you have a higher chance of getting the desired shrunken head.

I always gained experience in the area where you activate and do the quest for theKobold Chief. Also the area where white griffin is is heavily populated w/ kobolds.You can stay there until level 20 plus.

Video below click link.

Lets get started shall we?

th_video1.jpg

Spreading Viperish Disease no mods

th_video2.jpg

th_VID00001-20100211-2004.jpg

th_video3.jpg

White griffin!(((((Mini Boss)))))))

th_whiteGriffinone.jpg

th_Griffintwo.jpg

Gear!

th_lvl28gear.jpg

35 + you can now move to either the area just under kuffer castle or Grunwald.

In grunwald you will need a human head.

Kuffer castle the best head to have is wwild animal.

stay here till 40+

40+ you find your home the swamp(area where you DEFY THE FOG)

3 heads are optional here

monster, wild animal, or insect head

Around 60ish you can leave the swamp if you like and head to the desert. the west region is full of insects and creates a fast spread.

Swamp region!

th_swamp.jpg

Swamp and desert spread

th_swampanddesert.jpg

Dont do this in a Free world public room because you WILL crash the surver from the extreme flow of experience that you will be getting.

KILLING BOSSES

This build will be rough at the start to take on any boss but this is how its done. I honestly wouldnt recomend doing so till you have acute mind,EL, and Tangled vines fully modded. Unless you like very lengthy battles.

what you use on bosses are 2 macros.. the 1st is acute mind... followed by the 3rd macro which has black curse, Tangled vines and edelphic lances in it...

acute mind raises your inteligence insanely... this is the main fuel for edelphic lances also why I said on take inteligence your IT will be so high youll kill most bosses before your tangled vines realease..

Black curse

lowers the mobs physical resist w/ the 1st mod I chose (porous) So the mobs will get the full impact of edelphic lances.

Tangled vines modded the way I chose last long enough so you can apply it before it wears and work over most bossees w/o them touching you.

Edelphic lances

The actual part that kills the bosses( fueled by inteligence) its actual damage output is physical but inteligence raise this combat arts damage Dramatically.

When the boss is at mid life or every so often cast Viperish Disease on it since Viperish Disease gets stronger the more that the enemy is depleated of health points.

For those who are new to this game I edited this for you. If this is your 1st time around I would build her this way.Relatively close but you will notice the difference in skills picked and order.

1... Nature weaver lore... keeps you alive and boost regen of ancient bark also allows you to mod GGT and Ancient bark asap so she stays alive.

2...Concentration.. only 1 point till GGT and Ancient bark are fully modded.

3...Shiled lore. only one point same thing add points making sure Ancient bark and GGt are fully modded 1st.

4..Cabalistic voodoo Focus..... ASAP Mod VIPERISH Disease... this is what gets you experience points. So point spread goes nature lore then voodoo focus to fully mod VD and Ancient bark asap.

5...Nature weaver focus.... ENough Said. Cuts down regens and also allows for mods.

6...Armor lore... keep @ level one add points when ever needed but not until GGT AB and VD are fully modded. (Add 5 points to Shiled lore to acess this)

7.Combat Discipline. 1 point only here. later you will find a ton of + skills rings/amulets so dont even worry about points in here. Plus Acute mind will raise your damage naturally.

8.Ancient magic Raises your Damage Enough Said add points here if you see the mobs are standing around a very long time and not dying in a short period of time.

9... Ep take to 5 before you reach 65 to acess bargaining.

10... Bargaining(the entire purpose of this build is for this moment sosave enought point so that when you hit 65 you can put exactly 65 points into this skill. which will be fairly easy cause at this point your getting extreme rushhes of experience points...

This is the Vs. 2.0 does the samething as what you read before but w/ a few minor tweake to help the newer fans of SAcred Enjoy. She also has a higher survival rate due to Armor lore.

Skils and attributs all the same from above.

just remember the mod order

Ancient bark 1st(Nature Aspect)

VIperish Disease 2nd priority(Voodoo Aspect)

Golden Glade Touch 3rd(Nature Aspect)

Acute mind fourth.(Nature Aspect)

Black Cures(Voodoo Aspect)

Edelphic lances(Nature Aspect)

Tangled vines(Nature Aspect)

Malicious Totem(Voodoo Aspect)

Rest up to you.

Edlephic lance

Edited by karruptedkat

Thanks for the build, this looks very interesting and I have a couple questions.

1. Can this build also take bosses down? What would be the best attack sequence to use for bosses?

2. Should a weapon and shield always be used or is a bow or good 2 hand weapon also good?

3. How much micro management is there with this build? I have no understanding or experience with a Dryad :)

4. Does this also work well with PS3? I play on console

Edited by confusedxx

yes this build mauls thru bosses I forgot about that in my original post....

and yes very micro managable...

what you use on bosses are 2 macros.. the 1st is acute mind... followed by the 3rd macro which has black curse, Tangled vines and edelphic lances in it...

acute mind raises your inteligence insanely... this is the main fuel for edelphic lances also why I said on take inteligence your IT will be so high youll kill most bosses before your tangled vines realease..

Black curse

lowers the mobs physical resist w/ the 1st mod I chose (porous) So the mobs will get the full impact of edelphic lances.

Tangled vines modded the way I chose last long enough so you can apply it before it wears and work over most bossees w/o them touching you.

Edelphic lances

The actual part that kills the bosses( fueled by inteligence) its actual damage output is physical but inteligence raise this combat arts damage Dramatically.

I also built this character on ps3 so very good on consloe.

Edited by karruptedkat

This build looks really interesting, so I'm gonna ask a few questions too :

1- I play on PC with the Ice&Blood Add-On. You said in your build that we could use a staff/shield combo as our main weapon. Since Staff Lore in Ice and Blood turns the staff into a range weapon, will the choice of this skill increase the effectiveness of the Dryad?

2 - This is more something I noticed than a question. I'm wondering why you take the Voodoo Lore at Level 3 (to get the focus) and you take the Voodoo Focus only at level 35. Why don't you pick these skills one after the other?

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that it would make more sense if you go like this :

Lv. 2 :Concentration

Lv. 3 :Enhanced Perception

Lv. 5 :Bargaining

Lv. 8 :Nature Lore

Lv.12:Nature Focus

Lv.18:Voodoo Lore

Lv.25:Voodoo Focus

Lv.35:Combat Discipline

Lv.50:Ancient Magic

Lv.65:Shield Lore

While writing this skill order above, A question popped into my mind.

3- Will this character survive well in Hardcore Mode?

I read in your post that you didn't talk about Hardcore, so I'm thinking (correct me if I'm wrong) that you're playing on console. I think that for Hardcore Mode, you need at least one of these skills : Armor Lore or Constitution.

If you can, could you post some screenshots/videos/numbers showing the survivability of your build?

Max

I am doing Kobolds now in Silver at lv 4. I find I take lots of damage waiting for the Viperish Disease and my hireling wolf to finish off the mobs. Does it become a faster killing machine or should I be using this in combo with something else?

In fact it wears off faster than it kills and I need to recast as soon as refresh is ready, but by then I am down to 50% and I keep running rather than standing and adding to the damage by fighting

Edited by confusedxx

Im thinking this build doesnt work well on Ice and Blood on PC's because they toned down Viperish Disease and I already tried once this skill doesnt pack quite the punch it had pre 2.43 ? patch anyway this build might shine on consoles.

okay took focus at 35 because you dont need vd to have high skill to be affective I only read 10 runes period on this combat art. Forgot who it was trying to kill them w/ it you dont kill them with it just cast it on them and run away till you have 2 or 3 following you. At this point you will see it leap from mob to mob (Spreading). If you have your wolf out release it only use it to get shrunken heads release after that because he will kill the mobs your trying to spread it to. Also key to survival is keeping ancient bark up and also golden glade touch w/ those on she darn there becomes invincible w/ AB capped and GT. Oh I also didnt mention that W/ this build only have one buff up Ancient bark and nothing else to keep regen times down

okay took focus at 35 because you dont need vd to have high skill to be affective I only read 10 runes period on this combat art. Forgot who it was trying to kill them w/ it you dont kill them with it just cast it on them and run away till you have 2 or 3 following you. At this point you will see it leap from mob to mob (Spreading). If you have your wolf out release it only use it to get shrunken heads release after that because he will kill the mobs your trying to spread it to. Also key to survival is keeping ancient bark up and also golden glade touch w/ those on she darn there becomes invincible w/ AB capped and GT. Oh I also didnt mention that W/ this build only have one buff up Ancient bark and nothing else to keep regen times down

I have the wolf or barbarian hireling with me out at all times. Is that correct or should I have him hidden?

I have the elf, animal and barbarian head. When killing kobolds, I use the barbarian head so that it helps the vd spread to them all.

So if I have 10 or 15 kobolds on me, how do I kill them once they all have VD? I pretty much suck with a sword or bow since all points are in intelligence

I've given up with this build because I cant be botherd so il continue with my other shopper =]

Inquisitor

Level 82 - platinum orc caves is just as fast :D:):viking::P:tease:

55 hours 16 min (-- I know I could be level 100+ dryad with VD but il probz ending up wasting my time doing it wrong anyway orc caves ftw?

shadow 56.6%

Edited by Born to kill
I've given up with this build because I cant be botherd so il continue with my other shopper =]

Inquisitor

Level 82 - platinum orc caves is just as fast :D:):viking::P:tease:

55 hours 16 min (-- I know I could be level 100+ dryad with VD but il probz ending up wasting my time doing it wrong anyway orc caves ftw?

shadow 56.6%

I would not consider it a waste. So far vd is not killing too much. I feel I am slower killing than ice Mage or Pyromancer Mage. But it could be I still need to mod or raise the level of vd. I have no doubts this works on ps3, but right now vd does not donenough Dmg to kill mobs

okay its slow at start 1st 10 levels kill the regular way then after you have vd atleast halfway modded switch to vd... this build blows any other experience build trust me. On the hierling only use them from level 1-12 max after that your vd should be fully modded and ready to kill 100's of mobs at 1x. from level 1-12 all you will see is spam of - 1hp per tick from mobs because your int and vd level isnt strong enough yet to take them down but at 12+ which only takes 1.5 hours if that to get youll be getting a level every 30 secs. Ive rebuilt this character 4xs and thgis is the best way and fastest way to level her... just remember to add points into nature lore to get ancient bark modded and goldenglade touch. Then mod Vd so it has all that I said before and you will not regret it. It wont be a waste your just not using its potential yet. What character starts off at level one killing 20 mobs at 1x? I have a temple gaurd that out levels(Chains mobs) my ice and Pyromancer High elf all day long but even he couldnt do that at level 1. On orch cave thats cool but when was the last time you went in and your game literally froze for a minute because you had so much experience coming thru it took your console a couple of seconds to process it? This build you will be walking around looking for mobs period and there all dead so all you do is look for gear/items that are still there and collect experience.

1. Nature lore(2) 4th most important skill. dump points here early to get V.d. fully modded then hold off till later.

Dont you mean that you should dump points into Voodoo lore? I just dumped points into Nature lore and only now noticed that voodoo lore is where VD is at :)

I am now lv 14 on this build and it rocks once you have ancient bark and VD fully modded. Somehow the PS3 infects the whole area of kobolds even if I have not discovered them yet.

However, I am still not able to take down the kobold chieftain. I cannot do enough damage to him to take him down at lv 14 on silver. Any tips

lol glad you finally got it to work I tell you its totally awesome and a must to share... the exploit works great on ps3 and works online ten times better but you will crash whoesever server your on and you wont get the experience unless you save like every 10 secs cuase thats how fast you will be leveling or close to it especially in the swamp region. Mobs will have died literally 3xs over before you even reach them so you will get sick experience in huge spurts.

okay about bosses you wont be able to take them until a much more mature life on this build unfortunately. This build is to make a extremely fast shopper. Not to kill bosses. Even though @ around 50 ish you can take out any boss w/ ease if you follow the guide. at that point is where I jumped from silver to gold.

p.s. someone asked about there hierling not sure if I adressed that issue yet. Keep them out till about level 10 at that point vd should be strong enouth to take on the exploit. Then never ever have them out all you will be doing at this point is making sure ancient bark is on and golden glade touch is ready for use. cast vd run to the next mob cast vd run to next mob cast vd and run. You have now gained acess to the fastest leveler ever.

on the other combat arts this character is allowed you can take them but they arent needed at all. I chose to wield a sword and shiled for adding + skills to them. After 12 I never swong my sword again. Forest flight(dont use if you have a thick disease flowing it seems to make the mobs become undiseased faster) helps going thru walls T%hough if your stuck. Also dont run into or stay near a town to long because your disease will fall.

Edited by karruptedkat

I am getting the hang of the build. I am now lv 24 and I am in the Castle Kurrapth area. There are both animals and human mobs here which makes it an interesting challenge since I can only have one of the heads equipped. I usually just walk everywhere and drag 30+ mobs. Once they get low enough, I just kill them with the sword. Even though I kill only 30, I seem to get hundreds of kills from the experience rolling in. Not sure how that is happening so I have a few questions about VD.

What does having the correct head help with?

Do I have to keep refreshing VD on the mobs or just cast once? It has a short duration but somehow it seems to kill them all mobs in the region if it is given long enough to work

It seems VD is speading to mobs and regions I have not actually walked past yet so how is it spreading to those creatures?

lol glad you finally got it to work I tell you its totally awesome and a must to share... the exploit works great on ps3 and works online ten times better but you will crash whoesever server your on and you wont get the experience unless you save like every 10 secs cuase thats how fast you will be leveling or close to it especially in the swamp region. Mobs will have died literally 3xs over before you even reach them so you will get sick experience in huge spurts.

okay about bosses you wont be able to take them until a much more mature life on this build unfortunately. This build is to make a extremely fast shopper. Not to kill bosses. Even though @ around 50 ish you can take out any boss w/ ease if you follow the guide. at that point is where I jumped from silver to gold.

p.s. someone asked about there hierling not sure if I adressed that issue yet. Keep them out till about level 10 at that point vd should be strong enouth to take on the exploit. Then never ever have them out all you will be doing at this point is making sure ancient bark is on and golden glade touch is ready for use. cast vd run to the next mob cast vd run to next mob cast vd and run. You have now gained acess to the fastest leveler ever.

on the other combat arts this character is allowed you can take them but they arent needed at all. I chose to wield a sword and shiled for adding + skills to them. After 12 I never swong my sword again. Forest flight(dont use if you have a thick disease flowing it seems to make the mobs become undiseased faster) helps going thru walls T%hough if your stuck. Also dont run into or stay near a town to long because your disease will fall.

I tried again with this dryad =/ am I doing well? (hours/mins) and btw I sortof swaped the order around a lil to do more damage :oooo:

Level 21

4h 14 min

Shadow 0.0% (---- cant be botherd with story LOL :crazy:

Skill order/levels (dont worry im still following build but diff order) :D:4rofl::viking::viking::viking::viking:

Nature weaver lore: 10

Cabillstic voodoo focus: 12

Ancient magic: 19

Combat disicpline: 10

Caballistic voodoo lore: 1

Concentration: 1

The experience isnt going up much as I thought compared when I once went into a voodoo dryad xbox live game I saw the experience scrollllliiinnnggg (I was like level 70 inquisitor shopper then) but mine dont scroll mine just goes 3 kills every 10 sec or sumthing and!

Viperish disease is at level 11 (socketed high level runes into my gear from my level 82 shopper inquisitor)

[

What does having the correct head help with? Having the corect head lowers the mobs resistance to VD so allowing it to spread faster...

Do I have to keep refreshing VD on the mobs or just cast once? You can cast one time but if it falls off that mob recast but usally it wont.

It has a short duration but somehow it seems to kill them all mobs in the region if it is given long enough to work... yes this is the effect of vd if your at kuffer you are killing crap miles awy from you take a walk past what you thonk is being killed and you will see the experience scroll in very fast. Mobs that you havent even un mapped yet are dying and you dont know it lol. Btw after vd starts to spread just let it work you wont have to kill any mob w/ you sword. on your duration you can eat more runes to make it last longer but dont eat to many dont have it any where near cap. You wont it somewhat low so you can keep its regeneration rate around every 2-5 secs so you can cast it on multiple mobs. on another note to help it spread your in kuffer area so do this. if you have your animal head eqipped gather the three dogs just south west of the castle almost in the trees. when you run there you will have 3-5 humans following as well cast the 1st to vd's on the dogs the 3rd dog will get effected and start the spread. now that the humes are following cast vd on one of them now he will automatically become a carier and spread to all the humes in the area. so just remember w/ this build your constantly runing(So put some runspeed in your gear). Run cast run cast is how it works so that you get as many people gathered then it leaps from mob to mob and kills the entire area for you. Vd is also poison based so you can add+ poison rings on your toon to make it stronger or do like born to kill did and socket runes in your gear to make it stronger w/o affecting your regen time. c The bronze mod relapse also extends your time as well.

It seems VD is speading to mobs and regions I have not actually walked past yet so how is it spreading to those creatures? Yes it even jumps over water after its full modded^^

Infects the victim with harmful poison. The more the target has been injured the more damage Viperish will inflict. If the Dryad carries a shrunken head it will increase the chance that opponents of the same type will also catch the disease.

Aspect

- Cabalistic Voodoo

Innate Abilities (level 1)

Duration: 5.0s

Opponent's Hitpoints: -8.0% /s

Modifications

See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications

Bronze Gangrene - Targets do not need to be as severely injured before the damage output of Viperish Disease increases. (1% + 0.2% per Combat Art level (?))

Relapse - Increases the duration of Viperish Disease which leaves more time for opponents to become infected. (60% increase)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver Transmission - Increases the chance to transmit the disease even with no shrunken head equipped. (7% + 0.1% per Combat Art level (?)) Headhunter - Increases the chance to recieve a shrunken head when the victim dies. (95% + 5% per Combat Art level chance (?))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold Gouge - Chance of inlicting a deep wound on first target. (20% + 0.1% per Combat Art level chance)

Contaminate - Extends the range of Viperish Disease. (40% + 0.5% per Combat Art level increase)

I tried again with this dryad =/ am I doing well? (hours/mins) and btw I sortof swaped the order around a lil to do more damage :oooo:

Level 21

4h 14 min

Skill order/levels (dont worry im still following build but diff order) :D:4rofl::viking::viking::viking::viking:

The experience isnt going up much as I thought compared when I once went into a voodoo dryad xbox live game I saw the experience scrollllliiinnnggg (I was like level 70 inquisitor shopper then) but mine dont scroll mine just goes 3 kills every 10 sec or sumthing and!

Viperish disease is at level 11 (socketed high level runes into my gear from my level 82 shopper inquisitor)

Awesome thinking on the switch^^ my 2nd time at this build the order was different aswell this write up was to help from nothing to something. Oh wait you will see the pretty green soon. When you hit level 35+ head to swamp region and you will see so much green your going to be going bonkers. I also didnt even start my missions till I was level 50 so thats why I added the damage mods(Tv,ed,bc) leter on in her life so I could jump from silver to gold. at that point I jumped from gold to platinum and level insanely fast because there are alot more mobs gathered together on higher difficulties.

Okay now your getting the build lets get you some articat armor

Theres 4 nms that you can exploit w/ this build and get your artifact armor.....

1st is White griffin...(Located north west of sloeford/ and south east of where you kill the kobold chieftan)

Cast on kobolds around him and gather them close enough so that vd jumps off them onto him and you can sit back and watch him die w/o ever casting a spell on him when he reaches 50% you can cast vd on him to speed up the process since vd gets stronger as the mobs health threshhold lowers.

2nd Raging boar.( located south west of kuffer castle east of trailer manor)

Same routine cast VD on the wolfs south of kuffer gather humes cast on them then head south west from the castle in the trees below it. head hard west after you enter the field where the wolfs are and then south when you reach trailer manor. If you look at the in game map you will see a lil line just east of trailer manor idk if that was suppose to be a rose bush or something its a crack in the ground now but that line points directly to where raging boar is. follow it past it and into the woods to find raging boar.

3rd Dark prince.(located in the swamp region north west in the hills. west of margigold field theres a town cvant think of the name off my headbut hes directly north of it on a wide path that leads to the temple of gods and him)

This one is rough since undead resist VD so you will have to gather a few bats in the area to carry it to the dark prince and then use black curse,tangled vines, and edelphic lance to take him out.

4th Blood..... (he is located north east of griifin borough) To reach him take the trail east from griifinborough and head north you will pass a house then you see a road leading north and to nothing that nothing leads to where blood is hes in a valley w/ trees) also theres a temple of gods just behind him

CAst on mobs around him runaway and lets vd do the work

It is working great and the xp is rolling in. I still need to boost the +poison damage and eat some VD runes. The boars and bears die so slowly. I need to run around in circles for 10 minutes to bring them down. :D

I tried the strategy of infecting the Raging Boar and his health did drop to about 50 - 60%. However I died. I was trying to stay in range of him to where I can see his health bar on the bottom of my screen. Is this required or can I just infect him and run away for 10 mins without his health bar resetting? I am currently lv 32 and I am not able to take his hits or bring him down with my dryad yet.

[

What does having the correct head help with? Having the corect head lowers the mobs resistance to VD so allowing it to spread faster...

Do I have to keep refreshing VD on the mobs or just cast once? You can cast one time but if it falls off that mob recast but usally it wont.

It has a short duration but somehow it seems to kill them all mobs in the region if it is given long enough to work... yes this is the effect of vd if your at kuffer you are killing crap miles awy from you take a walk past what you thonk is being killed and you will see the experience scroll in very fast. Mobs that you havent even un mapped yet are dying and you dont know it lol. Btw after vd starts to spread just let it work you wont have to kill any mob w/ you sword. on your duration you can eat more runes to make it last longer but dont eat to many dont have it any where near cap. You wont it somewhat low so you can keep its regeneration rate around every 2-5 secs so you can cast it on multiple mobs. on another note to help it spread your in kuffer area so do this. if you have your animal head eqipped gather the three dogs just south west of the castle almost in the trees. when you run there you will have 3-5 humans following as well cast the 1st to vd's on the dogs the 3rd dog will get effected and start the spread. now that the humes are following cast vd on one of them now he will automatically become a carier and spread to all the humes in the area. so just remember w/ this build your constantly runing(So put some runspeed in your gear). Run cast run cast is how it works so that you get as many people gathered then it leaps from mob to mob and kills the entire area for you. Vd is also poison based so you can add+ poison rings on your toon to make it stronger or do like born to kill did and socket runes in your gear to make it stronger w/o affecting your regen time. c The bronze mod relapse also extends your time as well.

It seems VD is speading to mobs and regions I have not actually walked past yet so how is it spreading to those creatures? Yes it even jumps over water after its full modded^^

Infects the victim with harmful poison. The more the target has been injured the more damage Viperish will inflict. If the Dryad carries a shrunken head it will increase the chance that opponents of the same type will also catch the disease.

Aspect

- Cabalistic Voodoo

Modifications

Bronze Gangrene - Targets do not need to be as severely injured before the damage output of Viperish Disease increases. (1% + 0.2% per Combat Art level (?))

Relapse - Increases the duration of Viperish Disease which leaves more time for opponents to become infected. (60% increase)

Silver Transmission - Increases the chance to transmit the disease even with no shrunken head equipped. (7% + 0.1% per Combat Art level (?)) Headhunter - Increases the chance to recieve a shrunken head when the victim dies. (95% + 5% per Combat Art level chance (?))

Gold Gouge - Chance of inlicting a deep wound on first target. (20% + 0.1% per Combat Art level chance)

Contaminate - Extends the range of Viperish Disease. (40% + 0.5% per Combat Art level increase)

Level 21

4h 14 min

Skill order/levels (dont worry im still following build but diff order) :P:viking::viking::viking::viking::viking:

Awesome thinking on the switch^^ my 2nd time at this build the order was different aswell this write up was to help from nothing to something. Oh wait you will see the pretty green soon. When you hit level 35+ head to swamp region and you will see so much green your going to be going bonkers. I also didnt even start my missions till I was level 50 so thats why I added the damage mods(Tv,ed,bc) leter on in her life so I could jump from silver to gold. at that point I jumped from gold to platinum and level insanely fast because there are alot more mobs gathered together on higher difficulties.

It is working great and the xp is rolling in. I still need to boost the +poison damage and eat some VD runes. The boars and bears die so slowly. I need to run around in circles for 10 minutes to bring them down. :D

I tried the strategy of infecting the Raging Boar and his health did drop to about 50 - 60%. However I died. I was trying to stay in range of him to where I can see his health bar on the bottom of my screen. Is this required or can I just infect him and run away for 10 mins without his health bar resetting? I am currently lv 32 and I am not able to take his hits or bring him down with my dryad yet.

[

Aspect

- Cabalistic Voodoo

Modifications

Level 21

4h 14 min

Shadow 0.0% (---- cant be botherd with story LOL :oooo:

Skill order/levels (dont worry im still following build but diff order) :viking::viking::viking::viking::viking::crazy:

When you said I still need to boost poison damage do you mean socketing poisen damage into you're armor/wep increases its damage? (viperish disisease) if it does YOU SHOULD OF SED SO! :P

Edited by Born to kill
When you said I still need to boost poison damage do you mean socketing poisen damage into you're armor/wep increases its damage? (viperish disisease) if it does YOU SHOULD OF SED SO! :D

That is my understanding. VD is poison damage so it will do more damage if you socket armor and weapons with either 1. Viperish Disease runes or 2. rings with do +poison damage.