If not for Sacred 2, what could/would you be playing?

When I was playing Sacred 2, I was balancing 3 games. Sacred 2, Diablo 2 LOD, and Forza 2 on the 360. Since my departure from Sacred 2, I focussed on my other games.

I run a endurance league on a racing site, and I'm also a Team Captain for a league on another racing site for Forza 2.

I am a Co-Founder for a D2 site. I have played D2 since Diablo was a demo. I specialize in Ladder. Non-ladder just doesn't offer the opportunities that Ladder does. Besides, when Blizzard resets the Ladder, then all my "ladder only" runewords and items are worth tons! With Blizzard having one last Ladder reset before the release of D3, I may not participate in the season and focuss more on my pk builds, unless Blizzard adds more "ladder only" type things. Then I will HAVE to play ladder, just so I can have those items on Non-Ladder. The best about a reset, is that you have to start from scratch. There isn't anyone to provide rushes, or do chaos runs, or baal runs. You are forced to work together. Of course, it only takes about a month till people are getting up to speed, but atleast for that months time, it shows what the community is all about. Most of the clan people, will stick together, and do private runs for awhile, just because the low level items have become very important now, and they wouldn't want outsiders to get a chance of the drops. I usually will play solo, or with some friends that are in the channel. We don't run a clan. It's more of a community of people that help each other out, and just like to have fun playing the game. The founder and I were in a clan at one time, and got tired of being told what to do, and when we had to do it, while the leader did nothing but bann people with no real reason, just so he could get the pleasure of them crawling back to be alowed back in. So we formed a community that is designed around respect, compassion, thoughfulness, and most of all, laughter.

Anyways, those two games are my priority. I don't play to many others. I have played/tried pretty much every game that has been announced in this thread. Divine was an awesome game, but no multiplayer. Too much reading in NeverWinter Nights. Never got into the MMO's. I tried a few, but just didn't like them. Titan Quest was one of my favorite substitutes for Sacred 1 and Diablo 2. They had just as much bad luck with their initial release as did Ascaron did with Sacred 1. TQ (titan quest) had alot of potential, and it was the first game that I actually played single player from the beginning to the end. The story was awesome, and kept me very interested. It's too bad the dev's went belly up. One game that isn't mentioned here, and should be given a try is, Dawn of Magic. The problem with DoM, is it doesn't support story multiplayer. That is the only thing that turned me away from it.

Well, that's it for me. I use to play alot more games, but found it difficult to dedicate my time evenly and got stressed instead of having fun. So, now I limit myself, and became picky as to what I played.

Edited by Giggles