US Servers?

I was going to make a game tonight when I saw no configuarable servers and no regular servers either. I hope this isn't permenant. Anyone know whats going on?

I was going to make a game tonight when I saw no configuarable servers and no regular servers either. I hope this isn't permenant. Anyone know whats going on?

Let's go Duey.. Closed net. look for jet

Jet,

I'm busy for the next few hours (homebrewing beer), but I'll play later on if you want. I am on US servers and I have chars 15-22 if that matters. I should be done in about 3-4 hours.. I'll make games with the name Claudius (but contact me or I might play SP instead).

Jet,

I'm busy for the next few hours (homebrewing beer), but I'll play later on if you want. I am on US servers and I have chars 15-22 if that matters. I should be done in about 3-4 hours.. I'll make games with the name Claudius (but contact me or I might play SP instead).

Duey; Ya out there?

Give a shout when you are ready

Edited by Jetcutter
Jet,

Duey; Ya out there?

Give a shout when you are ready

I just got back on the board. Sorry to have missed you. It's good to see that the servers didn't disappear for good. And I am patched to the current version (2.40)

Duey,

Where are you located, or, what times do you like to jump in? EST here, play alot on Saturday, about 10 A.M. and run for a bit.

Let me know. Weekdays usually 8 to 10 random nights.

Hope 2 see ya!

Jet