I'm really confused about modifier points

I understand if you put 3, 5...and so on points for a certain aspect (either lore or focus), you get a modifier point for that particular aspect. My level 33 shadow warrior already has modifier points for nether allegiance, shadow veil, and skeleton fortification, with nether allegiance already have 3 modifier points. I have like 20 points into astral lord focus and 15 points into astral lord lore. This is not what I'm confused about.

I haven't even put skill points into the other two aspect's lore and focus skills, yet I can put modifier puts into them, which I have. I don't understand this The manual specifically says, each of the 3 aspects are separate and you only get a modifier point for a certain aspect if you put skill points into that particular aspect's lore or focus skills.

What is up?

I have a modifier point into death blow, scything sweep, and 3 modifier points into grim resilience.

And for the other aspect, I have 3 modifier points into that aug. combat art that puts a banner on the ground that boosts my overall character's values or something.

I haven't even put points into these two aspects.

Malevolent and Demonic do not have their own Aspect Lore, So both use Tactics Lore as the other skill that will allow enhancements to become available

Edited by Knuckles
Malevolent and Demonic do not have their own Aspect Lore, So both use Tactics Lore as the other skill that will allow enhancements to become available

ive put points into tactics, actually. So that is what is giving me modifier points for those two aspects? And demonic has a focus skill I think. I actually did put like 5 points into, but I didn't feel it was necessary to say that.

and where does it say, tactics lore affects those two aspects. I see nothing about that.

Last question kind sir: Every combat art can have 3 modifier points put into them, right? Since there are 15 combat arts total, I can have a total of 45 modifier points all together?

Yup putting points into Tactics Lore will give you points toward modifiers..The nice thing is Tactics level is applied to both Aspects individually..Kind of a 2-for-1 deal :)

Yup putting points into Tactics Lore will give you points toward modifiers..The nice thing is Tactics level is applied to both Aspects individually..Kind of a 2-for-1 deal :)

so I get a modifier point for both aspects at the same time if I put the right amount of skill points into tactics lore?

so I get a modifier point for both aspects at the same time if I put the right amount of skill points into tactics lore?

Yes, that is correct :)

Edited by Knuckles

Yes, that is correct :)

damn tactics lore is imbalance but I'm not complaining.