Frenetic Fervor - Can the 'Cooldown' Ever Go Lower Than 60 Seconds?

Ryubusa

The equation for Frenetic Fervor's recharge time reads: "Cooldown (60 seconds) + Regeneration Time". So does this mean that FF can NEVER go any lower than 60 Seconds? I would assume so, but I'm just making sure...

Edited by Ryubusa

No, it won't go down but

Relentless - Increases the duration of the Frentic Fervor. (33.3% increase)

can give you the duration up to close 60 seconds, so you could have it up all the time

No, it won't go down but

Relentless - Increases the duration of the Frentic Fervor. (33.3% increase)

can give you the duration up to close 60 seconds, so you could have it up all the time

Alright, thanks.

Well at level 1 the 33.3% increase doesn't raise it much (obviously), but are you saying that I could read a lot of runes to make the duration last 60 seconds (cuz reading runes increases the duration)... but then reading runes also increases the regeneration time... but then I guess I could use other skills to lower the regen time to 0. If I did it right the regen time could be 'Cooldown (60 seconds) + 0 regen time', and it could have a duration of 60 seconds... Hmmm... pretty cool idea. I wonder how many FF runes you'd have to read to raise the duration all the way to 60 seconds...

At early levels 30-45 with runes 20-30 you will be about the same meaning one rune will increase the regen but the level will increase the

duration also. In some level those 2 will be equal and in higher level with good build the regen will be kept lower that rune level increase.

At early levels 30-45 with runes 20-30 you will be about the same meaning one rune will increase the regen but the level will increase the

duration also. In some level those 2 will be equal and in higher level with good build the regen will be kept lower that rune level increase.

Sorry, could you please rephrase? I couldn't really understand what you said there...

When your character is at level 30-45, you could have your Combat Arts at level 20-30, depending on the regeneration time you like,

the highest level without penalty (Aspect Focus Skill). At that time you will see that eating one more rune will increase the regeneration

time of this CA , but will increase also the duration of the Combat Art.

When you are beyond level 50 with your character, your focus skill will give you the ability to reduce further the regeneration time,

and at the same time the level of your CA can be increased beyond 35 for example, where you will notice that eating one more rune,

will may increase the regeneration time , but further increase the duration.

For example:

1)Character level 30, Skill Focus Penalty 25, Frenetic Fervor level 20: CA Regen Time = 60 CoolDown+ 2.0s and Duration 30.0s

Next Combat Art Level: CA Regen Time = 60 + 2.2s and Duration 30.1s (so Regen increased for 0.2 s and Duration 0.1s)

Next Combat Art Level: CA Regen Time = 60 + 2.4s and Duration 30.3s (so Regen increased for 0.2 s and Duration 0.2s also)

2)Character level 40, Skill Focus Penalty 35, Frenetic Fervor level 30: CA Regen Time = 60CoolDown + 6.0s and Duration 33.0s

Next Combat Art Level: CA Regen Time = 60 + 6.1s and Duration 33.1s (so Regen increased for 0.1 s and Duration 0.1s also)

Next Combat Art Level: CA Regen Time = 60 + 6.1s and Duration 33.2s (so Regen is not increased at all and Duration 0.1s)

Whether the regen time of the CA will increase is based on CA Level (it is fixed per level)

and your character regenaration time skills,rings etc... which will reduce or increase the fixed of CA

The Duration is only relative to CA (it is per level fixed)

For example level 20 of Frenetic Frevor may have 60s CoolDown + 10.0s regeneration time, but your character may be good to keep it at 60 + 2.0s

Edited by Spyrus

What about if you use Callous Execution's 'Tenacity' (bronze) Mod?

"Tenacity - An attack that will slightly recharge all combat arts. (4.9% + 0.1% per CA level recharged)"

Will this work at lowering the cooldown time (not recharge time, but COOLDOWN time)? And does it stack? (I.e. 5% first time you use it, another 5% the second time, ANOTHER 5% the third time, etc. etc...)

If the Tenacity mod can lower cooldown AND can stack, it could REALLY help CAs like Frenetic Fervor and Paralyzing Dread...