HI Dexter, and welcome to the forum!

If you're able to equip Officer's Saber and Stalworth Safeguard you'll get a nice bonus to SB speed increase right there. Fighting in battles as much as you can also keeps you in SB gains mode.

You can also take a read of this article here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Survival_Bonus

Hopefully some others can post if they have some other tips.

Cheers!

:(

gogo

Ahhh, good question.

Schot had actually put together a guide for Sacred where he had found such a spot you talk about. He was able to leave his toon there overnight, while the monsters were agro'd but couldn't get to him.

Result

After a good night's sleep, the toon woke up as a level one toon with more than 90 % SB

gogo

Ahhh, good question.

Schot had actually put together a guide for Sacred where he had found such a spot you talk about. He was able to leave his toon there overnight, while the monsters were agro'd but couldn't get to him.

Result

After a good night's sleep, the toon woke up as a level one toon with more than 90 % SB

gogo

lol where's this guide? I'm a high elf so I could teleport somewhere if needed....

Just died for the first time on my TG (level 47 on one of the last bosses in silver). If your character is strong enough you can load up a bronze game and stand in front of a mob. That's what I'm doing anyway, I just had to take off some gear (chance to reflect close combat gear). Obviously won't work for a level 1 toon, but should be okay if your HE is pretty high.

Edited by Abbzug
Abbzug said:
Just died for the first time on my TG (level 47 on one of the last bosses in silver). If your character is strong enough you can load up a bronze game and stand in front of a mob. That's what I'm doing anyway, I just had to take off some gear (chance to reflect close combat gear). Obviously won't work for a level 1 toon, but should be okay if your HE is pretty high.

Yeah I did that but I kept killing them bc of my gear, in silver though. Most of my gear has chance to burn on it, I'll try going near undressed in bronze. Thanks.