Help with fire, brimstone, and scales! *shadow campaign*

Okay, I got up to the dragon the black or blue one I think the name is xanthiar? Then of course my guy like glitches and is unable to move so im forced to teleport out of there. Now apparently it skipped the whole fight and im supposed to go to another circle. Its like north of how you get on to the island. I have no idea how to reach there, idk if I have to go through the tunnels again or what because I just end up going in circles. Please help.

Okay, I got up to the dragon the black or blue one I think the name is xanthiar? Then of course my guy like glitches and is unable to move so im forced to teleport out of there. Now apparently it skipped the whole fight and im supposed to go to another circle. Its like north of how you get on to the island. I have no idea how to reach there, idk if I have to go through the tunnels again or what because I just end up going in circles. Please help.

The quest has one fight then one "friendly" dragon that you dont fight. In order to get out there, you gotta find the tunnel.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, it most likely is so 3: If you're a H.E., you can shadow step most places (ie. onto above bridges), but otherwise you have to walk...unless you were sneaky and already activated the portal at the Human Outpost in the tunnels : p

...If I recall correctly, though, you'll have to go back to the exact place that you were just at, and either defeat the dragon, then talk to the Bounty Hunter again, OR (if the dragon just isn't there) just talk to him. From there, you'll have to meyander all over the tunnels to get to the next big guy, who then asks you to go kill his slaves. (You have to fight him if you're good! Hahaha.)

Hope that helps some!