Newbie rune question

Guys,

I just picked up Sacred 2 for the XBox and enjoying it - So far I'm playing an Inquisitor and at level 14 he's doing ok - However, I just realized I might have made an oopsie on runes -- So far, as soon as I find a rune he can 'read' I do that - But, looking at some posts here, some people at very high levels have 0 runes in some skills - And to me that indicates that there is a limit as to how many skills you can take to what levels - Is that true? Or is remaining at 0 in some skills just because you traded off those runes?

At 14 my Inquisitor has at least level 1 in all battle skills - Would that merrit a 're-roll'?

Thanks!

It is no penalty to eat 1 vs zero but depending on the situations you may not want to eat all runes you find...

Example: Ruthless Mutilation. If you eat 1 rune pretend the regeneration is 3 seconds. So you can use it over and over again and hit all opponents around you constantly. Pretend if you eat 8 runes the regeneration is 8 seconds. Now it does more damage but the problem is you use it on a mob of kobolds bam there dead. Now their friends attack you but your CA is recharging for 8 seconds and you cannot use it again.

Another Example: Blazing tempest. you make a wave of flame that hits everyone and sets them on fire. Now do you want to shoot 5 waves spamming it over and over or only 1 big damaging wave? Your call...

Sometimes I eat a lot of runes on things with cooldown because I am not using that ability much anyway. So suppose I only summon the doppelganger when I really need help. Then I eat 20 runes to make it very strong.

As far as restart the game it depends. You probably could beat the game on silver no matter what you did with runes. But if its really going to bug you out its better to restart sooner than later. That being said one way to not have fun is to be a perfectionist and restart 10000 times.

Even though you have at least one level in all Combat Arts, you should be ok. If you're not using some Combat Arts or buffs, then their level's won't affect you. Most people stick with one or two Aspects and only some of the Combat Arts found in those. Unless you're finding your regens are too high to effectively fight, once you have gained a few more lvls you should be o.k.

If you're not going to use a particular CA, I would stop reading those runes and instead save so you can exchange at Rune Master for the ones you do want.