Ker Demon Deity Power controllable?

I've never tried it and was wondering if it was possible. When you take the Divine Devotion skill it increase the length and decrease regen time of Deity powers. I was curious if the same applies to the Ker Demon. The only reason I ask is because in the description in the Divine Devotion skill it says something about unlocking new abilities. Lemme know if you guys know anything.

I've never tried it and was wondering if it was possible. When you take the Divine Devotion skill it increase the length and decrease regen time of Deity powers. I was curious if the same applies to the Ker Demon. The only reason I ask is because in the description in the Divine Devotion skill it says something about unlocking new abilities. Lemme know if you guys know anything.

Youll get like an extra 10 seconds maximum before he turns on you.

Do me a favor, dont join other people's games and summon him during the Nameless Guardian or Scorpion Boss >.>

Youll get like an extra 10 seconds maximum before he turns on you.

Do me a favor, dont join other people's games and summon him during the Nameless Guardian or Scorpion Boss >.>

Thanks for the info Unaki

I swear that Divine Power seems like the ultimate Griefing tool for multiplayer. I'm *positive* it gets abused like mad.

I haven't experimented, but I'm cuious: If you summon it into a multiplayer session, and then you log off, does it still persist for it's standard duration, or does it fizzle when you log off?

On the pc, they never fizzle... not if you stay on the server, not if you leave, some idiots already spawned them on multiplayer island with the purpose of killing AFK players or players who arenearly dead and teleport to the island...