"Farmer" - Creating Bargaining/Blacksmith Inquisitor

Arangar

So, I'm new to sacred, slowly working my first character (Inquisitor) through the campaign on my xbox - Skills set randomly, but he seems powerful enough anyways.

Now, I realize that getting a bargaining / blacksmithing character with good kill potential is a good way to gear out other characters, so I want to start that to - I've seen a Inquisitor used as that with good results, but just checking - What is the consensus on which is the better class for that type of character?

Apologies if this is posted somewhere, but couldn't find it.

Thanks.

An Inquisitor will do fine, and especially with the good gear back up you can make him a power player AND he can shop/support your other characters

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

An Inquisitor will do fine, and especially with the good gear back up you can make him a power player AND he can shop/support your other characters

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Thanks!

Yea, an inquisitor (a new one since I kinda majorly messed up skills etc on this one) is my plan A - But I would love some input on other options for AE fast farming characters that can do well even though points go in barg/bs.