Warding Energy vs. Divine Protection

Hey everyone! I have a quick question. On the 360 console version is the Warding Energy buff broken by the Divine Protection CA? As in the buff turns off when the divine protection CA runs out leaving you with no shields up?

Thanks for the awesome website.

Hey everyone! I have a quick question. On the 360 console version is the Warding Energy buff broken by the Divine Protection CA? As in the buff turns off when the divine protection CA runs out leaving you with no shields up?

ThunderChief, I've noticed the same thing with my seraphim, and I play the X360 version, too. :D She seems to be a bit under-leveled for the area of the game she's in (level 36-ish on the Dryad Island), despite using WE as her perma-buff, so I've started using DP as an emergency backup.

It took me a while to figure out why her buff kept cancelling itself, but I think DP is the culprit. For a long time (since the Dragon Realms) I thought it was a glitch related to defeating a Boss, because every time she finished a boss fight I'd notice a minute later that WE was turned off......but since I used DP in nearly all of those Boss fights.....yeah. ;)

Here's hoping they fix it soon?

Thanks for the awesome website.

Yeah, it's definitely DP. My seraphim is only a level 15 and I haven't done any of the main quests yet. I've just been side questing. I was trying a caster and she is definitely weak right now, but I'm hoping she'll come on strong later.

Thanks for the reply.