How can I change weaponary and still carry a sheild as well?

Quick question at the beginning of a new campaign as a Shadow Warrior you start with weilding both sword and sheild. How can I change weaponary and still carry a sheild as well?

Moved over to console forum....I think it has something to do with mapping both to same button but will wait for an xbox user to explain as I only have pc version

Moved over to console forum....I think it has something to do with mapping both to same button but will wait for an xbox user to explain as I only have pc version

That is accurate. If you want to use a 1handed weapon + shield or if you pick up the Dual Wield skill you just slot them both to the same button. Button used for weapon sets also acts as your normal melee attack button so I have my main weapons set to A and my backups set to left trigger somewhere.

All ya have to do is go into your inventory, go to the weapon that you want to equip with the shield, and hit "Y" and equip it to any slot.

Now go to your shield, and then hit "Y" and equip it to the same slot as your sword.

Voila!

(Same for Dual Wielding if you got the skill)

All ya have to do is go into your inventory, go to the weapon that you want to equip with the shield, and hit "Y" and equip it to any slot.

Now go to your shield, and then hit "Y" and equip it to the same slot as your sword.

Voila!

(Same for Dual Wielding if you got the skill)

yes I have figured out how to keep my shield and weild a weapon at the same time

• 9 months later...