Help with the Sacred 2 - quests, armor and weapons

So I just picked up the game for 360 and from the 30 minutes that I spent playing seemed like it could be a fun game but I do have a problem with how small the words are and it's a little hard to read the quests. I made this thread because I'm looking for some help with the game such as how to tell where to go on the map to do quests and which armor and weapons are the best (it's hard to tell cause the words are so small) but basically I'm looking for general help or a guide with the game. If anyone out there would like to help it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to say, but you will have to read about the armors to find the best kind of armors. Almost every piece of armor is tailored to different parts of the game. All depends on the style of play that you choose to use within the game.

As for the map and finding where you are going on any quest, simply hold RB and enter the quest log. Pick the quest that you are wanting to do. Then select it with A. Go back to the map and you should find a silver ring on the map to the location of the next step in the quest. If you are looking at your map and you see a bigger golden ring that is the main story line.

Finding the best stuff is part of playing the game itself. You can't put in codes or find secret location on jump ahead of the game to make it not as hard. You must play the game and be patient with the drops that you get. Also by playing on a higher difficulty your chance to find better equipment will improve. You must beat the game on silver to advance to a hard difficulty (only main story line) So forth and so forth until you can be playing on the hardest level in the game.

Also to find good drops you need to archive a high survival bones. You can get survival bonus by having your character in battle mode and winning all your battles. ie DONT DIE this will in turn restart you survival bonus back at 0%

This game has a level cap at about 200, so you will need to invest time into the game to get the good stuff

As for the map and finding where you are going on any quest, simply hold RB and enter the quest log. Pick the quest that you are wanting to do. Then select it with A. Go back to the map and you should find a silver ring on the map to the location of the next step in the quest. If you are looking at your map and you see a bigger golden ring that is the main story line.

Playing off of what gorf said, the silver circles are all your quests, the big one is your active quest. Like he said, the gold circle is the main story line. The blue circle is the next step in your class quest.

Also, assuming you are on xbox live, you could always see if you can find someone willing to help walk you through a few areas. I, for one, wouldn't mind if I'm on at the time (my usual potential play time is ~5:30PM to midnight or so EST). There is a nice helpful stickied post with gamertags here :D