The true definiton of fun

I'll be the first one to admit it, I am slow to pick up many concepts of Sacred 2. I had a couple of uber toons in S1 that could have gone all the way if I didn't get bored past level 100. But Sacred 2.....too much to digest, but each failure brings me closer to that uber toon.

I have a dual weapon seraphim. I got my first ever unique piece of armor from another player and it had a nice bonus to finding special items. Now my drops are insane with uniques. I may have to order two new character slots to hold the stuff.

But anyway, I've been looking through my jewelry drops and socketing attack, defense, and +skill jewery into my armor. With these came a healthy dose of chance to knock back opponent.

For buffs I'm using Battle Stance modded to reflect and an unmodded purifying light for undead and t-mutants. I also have a bit of crit.

So I'm running around destroying everything in my path--my attack speed is good, but it could be better. I found an orc shock with +9.7 to attack speed; I can't wait to get another one. Attack speed while on my tiger is crazy fast.

The fun starts when dealing with undead. I search out a mob and as soon as they hit my event horizon, the crits start flashing all over the place. As soon as they die, their bodies are flung away without my seraphim landing a single blow. So if I am mobbed by 20 skellies, I can go melee with the closest ones while my buffs kill the ones outside my reach. Don't you love it when everything works right?