What Does Soul Reaver Exactly do?

Kingy

I activate this buff, and nothing in the explination really happens :(

It says that the spirits help you or something after you kill, but that doesnt happen

what exactly does it do? (Xbox 360)

Activate the buff, go kill something. Done.

But it says that you can use the soul from the person you killed, so im guessing you can use a ghost by your side...

Yea...:hugs:

You Have To Activate THe Buff Around The Dead Enemies.

Then They Rise Up.

-Jamie.

Ohhh, k so lemme get this straight..

I kill like 3 skeliton warriors, then activate it, and the 3 zombies come and fight for me, right?

Wrong...?

Soul Reaver is a buff that raises your attack and defense value at least on the PC...? Is it different on the Xbox?

The souls "raise up" to your swirling circle of doom and increase your attack and defense values.

Hope this helps,

StiCk_eM

Wrong...?

Soul Reaver is a buff that raises your attack and defense value at least on the PC...? Is it different on the Xbox?

The souls "raise up" to your swirling circle of doom and increase your attack and defense values.

Hope this helps,

StiCk_eM

LOL, Yea...I just turned on my Xbox right now and used soul reaver once I killed something and no spirit got "raised"

only a soul came to my circle above my head and thats it..

So...

yea,

Im kinda confused.

With soul reaver... every mob you kill their soul gets sucked into that black and blue swirling thing above your head... every time you kill another one their soul gets sucked in and it resets the ammount of time you get to keep your trapped soul.

When you have a soul trapped you can look at your overview and see your attack and defence values go up, for every mob you kill the value goes up even higher... to find out how long you keep the souls for you need to look at the tool tip for the spell, it will say "durration xseconds" but everytime you kill another mob before that time runs out the counter gets reset.

Its a great skill for a Melee build Inquisitor with dual wield for damage AND defence. If ive made any mistakes pls correct me :) But I think thats pretty much on the money :oooo: