Been playing a High Elf, pyro build, for the last 6 hours or so today... and I'm ripping it up much faster then I did with my Seraphim. These chicks are nutty! Level 20 with 0.5 second regen times... it's one raging inferno all day around here. :D Loving the High Elf. Might have to toss up a video of some crazy carnage later on. Anybody who likes clearing the screen of enemies and watching a long line of green experience flash across the screen should try playing a High Elf.

SW Level 18 With 3 Rares, .7 Regen Time, 7 Nether Allegiance Spectrals, AND Demonic BLow Level 9.

Thats Pwnface.

But Your High Elf Rocks Mine Off His Feet.

=PP

SW Level 18 With 3 Rares, .7 Regen Time, 7 Nether Allegiance Spectrals, AND Demonic BLow Level 9.

Thats Pwnface.

But Your High Elf Rocks Mine Off His Feet.

=PP

Not so sure about my HE rocking your SW off his feet... having a .7 second regen time on a SW of that level is fantastic. Very well done. What console are you playing on?

Playstation of The 3.

Nice. 360 over here. I haven't really started playing online much, as I'm a bit worried about mobs scaling to higher levels than me... plus, I like finishing campaign stuff first. That and it's tough to find other players within my level range. :D Still, even as a single player game, this game is fantastic.

I think once I drop my regen times a little lower, I'm going to swap my equipment for stuff that decreases my casting speed. I currently have all of my equipment setup to cut my regen time in half 100% of the time, but that's starting to become somewhat redundant.

Yeah, Same Here.

I Know Someone That Has .3 Regen.

Dont Know How.

=P.

But Yeah, This Game Is Awesome Single And Multi. I Have A 360 As Well, But I Have An HDMI Cable For The PS3.

And It Makes The Graphics.

Look.Sick.

Yeah, Same Here.

I Know Someone That Has .3 Regen.

Dont Know How.

=P.

But Yeah, This Game Is Awesome Single And Multi. I Have A 360 As Well, But I Have An HDMI Cable For The PS3.

And It Makes The Graphics.

Look.Sick.

Haha that's cool. Having a digital cable is nice... your TV doesn't have to convert from analog to digital, which means less artifacts and noise on the picture. More clarity = good! :P

.3 regen hey? Probably pretty doable, from what I've seen of the higher level characters on this board. One of the members in another thread said he had a 0.0 regen time on his CA at level 170.... can't even imagine. I would think at that point the animation for casting takes longer than the regeneration time.... :D

0.0 Regen Time Would Be Heavenly!

And Wow....Im About Fed Up With Myself....

Just FOund Level 20 Shadow Reaver........

ENOUGH WITH THE RARES.

Heh... cool. Just stuff em in your hero's chest and save them for later. :D

Only problem I have with that is I get so many items put together, that I don't have to look for new items with my new characters ... almost makes looting useless after a certain point. So basically what I've been doing is keeping uniques and set items and any particular items I want for a specific ability and tossing everything else. Feels a bit more "fair" that way.

Its So Weird Though, I Have No Set Items.

And Yeah, Im Tossing The Staff And The Shadow Weaver For my HE im Gonna Make.

Or For My Inquisitor.

Idk Yet. =P.

-Jamie.

Its So Weird Though, I Have No Set Items.

And Yeah, Im Tossing The Staff And The Shadow Weaver For my HE im Gonna Make.

Or For My Inquisitor.

Idk Yet. =P.

-Jamie.

I would probably use the staff on a HE. Inquisitor's can dual wield which makes taking a two handed weapon pretty much a waste, as you loose out on up to 3 gold sockets and a bunch of extra damage/abilities.

Whereas HE's don't have dual wield as an option, so they're very well suited to staffs.

Just my opinion, of course. :D