Light sabers for Inquisitor?

Borris

I've been reading about those nice swords for the inquisitor and I was wondering if they were a good consideration for the Inquisitor or more like fashion swords?

Is it only possible to buy them? if so can you get some 3stars or 4stars light sabers?

Thanks

erm, they are pretty much for all classes if that havent changed reqently, donno about the stars, that migth be a console thingy? :) all I've ever come over have been yellow and I've found em on my trader in shops and mostly for show :)

crud... well yeah for console stars represent rarity so uniques are 4 stars, legendaries 3 stars (also sets items are 3 stars) and so on...

you realy wanna be a dual wielding darth-vader, dont ya? :)

you should still concider DW for looks.. some of the effects are stunning :) like blood dryad swords, you're like.. holding a flame, lol

imo dual wield has a higher damage output and has the brilliant ability of allowing you to hit two different mobs with callous execution if you kill the first one, but thats for my hybrid gruesome build, I know your building an astute Inquisitor so I'd listen to someone who has experience with that style of play.

Well I've been testing a few things and I think I found something nice with ruthless mutilation, the arc range is lesser then with pole arm, maybe it's just me but I've been trying it on 2 low level builds, maybe I'm just crazy I still need to try and figure if it's true or not since this'll be my main pack killing physical attack... callous will be mainly for bosses...

Also if I have high enough chance of hitting multiple targets with my weapon will my physical Ca will be affected too?

I know it changed subject direction but maybe someone has the intel I need

If the pack is big enough then maelstrom/levin array will kill it all, if it isnt the sweep from ruthless plus a double callous should kill everything, thats what I've found anyway.

If I end up with dual wield what would be my "best" wep choice with modding? and is there a build where pole arm would be best?(not necessarily with inquisitor...)