X marks the spot for treasure! [xbox360]

Here is what is inside my war chest:

Seraphim:

• Infinite Revenge: Chestplate of Fury (head, L50)
  • Illuminated Skies: Helmet of the Halo (head, L50, L35 x2)
  • Revalation of the Seraphim: Wisdom of the Celestial (head, L60), Gown of the Celestial (shoulders, L30), Fate of the Celestial (legs, L30), Wings of the Celestial (wings, L90)
  • Twilight of the Gods: Wristguards of Dusk (arms, L50), Sofia's Protection (legs, L20)
  • Sofia's Benevolence: Legguards of Benevolence (legs, L35)
  • Niokaste's Blade Dance: Niokaste's Grip (hands, L45), Niokaste's Wings (wings, L45)

High Elf:

• Adornments of the Ancestors: Cowl of Antiquity (head, L45), Sleeves of the Forgotten (arms, L45)
  • Faladal's Blizzard: Faladal's Eye (head, L45), Faladal's Sound (arms, L30)

Druid:

• Detheya's Agility: Detheya's Cowl (head, L90)
  • Leaves and Twigs: Armor of the Roots (chest, L60)
  • Eternal Flame: Pantaloons of Eternal Flame (legs, L50)

Shadow Warrior:

• Deathbringer's Warhammer (2handed hammer, may actually not be unique?, L84, 2.2% life leech among other things)
  • Infernal Torment: Diabolical Chestplate (chest, L50)
  • Dendera's Tactical Genius: Dendera's Center (chest, L60)
  • Armantin's Legacy: Armantin's Boots (feet, L75)

Inquisitor:

• Saraki's Path to the Netherworld: Saraki's Downfall (arms, L75)

Miscellany:

• Various +3 or +4 all skill jewelry in the level 40-60 range with some other secondary effect (likely not all that good) on something else. I'm working on getting my bargainer a few more levels, and hopefully platinum difficulty after which I should see the bonuses improve on these.

I'm looking for items for my current characters - for my Seraphim, I'm looking for Endijian's Artifacts (Chest, Waist, Legs, Wings), Infinite Revenge (Chest, Shoulders, Wings), or Origin of Seraish (Chest, Wings, Legs). For my High Elf, I don't have a lot, but am mostly looking for the Celdrahil's Pandemonium, Garments of the Storms, and Velaria's Heirloom sets. I'd prefer the level range of 60-90 for these, or close to it, but I am not greatly choosy if you have something that is outside that range.

edited thread title to include system - foolishly forgot before

edited to update 6/26/09

Edited by spotmarkedx
interested by Inquisitor:

* Saraki's Path to the Netherworld: Saraki's Downfall (arms, L75)

:)

Cool. Send me a invite when you have the option - I probably will not be on tonight, but you should be able to catch me in the morning or afternoon tomorrow or sunday (assuming EST time zone, GMT -4)
  • 2 weeks later...
Seraphim:
  • Niokaste's Blade Dance: Niokaste's Grip (hands, L45),

have u still got Niokaste's gloves :)

I got a few Origin of the Seraish, Endijian's Artifacts or Infinite Revenge and a few other seraphim sets parts I can trade for it, there around lvl30 parts but im willin to trade a few parts for the 1 pair of gloves also got a few High elf sets too

if u want to arranged a deal or someit add ThePotHed7

Edited by PotHed

cool ill add ya too when I get online, also my brothers use my account for sacred too if the char online isnt called pothed it ant me lol

Edit: cheers for the stuff mate, let me know if u need anything else and ill keep an eye out for ya, sry I couldnt stay long my little bro is bugging me to put the tv on lol

Edited by HappyHed