Question on Sacred 2 Free Play

I was wondering if you can kill the final bosses (4 nameless guardians) on free play or does it require the campaign quest to get to them? Or any of the campaign quest bosses for that matter? Thanks in advance as I have not played any free play games yet. Still working through the campaigns. Up to Plat now finally! Woot!

I was wondering if you can kill the final bosses (4 nameless guardians) on free play or does it require the campaign quest to get to them? Or any of the campaign quest bosses for that matter? Thanks in advance as I have not played any free play games yet. Still working through the campaigns. Up to Plat now finally! Woot!

Sure can!

But you'll need a High Elf to teleport through the locked doors! Otherwise, you can't.

Darn! I am a SW. Thank you for the quick response! I found the nameless guardians one of the easiest bosses to kill. I drag them to the Hall way and just walk a few feet in front of them casting a Skeletal Fort and letting my minions pound on them. I take no damage and they can not regen their shields in the hall!