Time for magic.

Silearth

I went and killed my latest BFG seraphim following the storyline. I destroyed all the bosses even the dreaded scorpian boss fell to the power of my BFG in seconds. I only needed one potion for the fight.

Feeling happy with myself I entered the final area, fully prepared to kick some guardian butt. I faced off against the inquisitor and.....

he killed me! Lol. After wiping the floor with all the other bosses--and I took the time to go after an extra dragon and the forest spirt--I get killed by a minion! To be honest, we killed each other, falling at exactly the same time. And of course I was two pieces from completing the set.

I have my dual weapon seraphim who recently completed the blade dance set, but I am thinking that I may give a magic seraphim a try.

I don't want to be a passive killer--I did not like the celestial light in S1. So has anyone ever fully developed Baneful Smite? I tried it once, but killed the poor girl before level 6. I was not impressed with it, but perhaps it get's stronger later.