Weird Findings

Hey everyone.

Just going to add a small post on all the strange and weird things I have found on my journeys, so far I've only recently taken notice of these, and thought I would add it to the community.

Weird Geometery thing

So yeah, I came across a weird thing, no purpose what so ever. [that I have found] in the elven realm, next to the first town you come across. [sloeford] On the map its east of town, called Temple Ruins.

You meet a couple of archaeologists that are selfish. There is a use on the site they are digging, and after using it a few times, the geometery moves weird.

If any of you know why, please share because I don't get it, thats all it does, and I can't speak to the 2 guys again.

Anyone else find anything strange like this, please add.

Thank you

- Ste

Edited by SteJmatty

Sounds like you're talking about the place where Temple Guardians start, your TG crawls out from the rocks that are moved at the start of their campaign. Every other class just moves them and finds nothing.

Ok, so I keep running into NPC's who ask me if I have been to Griffinborough(zat right?). They say "Have you been to Griffin... yet? I hear it's quite nice". is it an inside joke or something? And yes I have been to Griffon borough.(omg please spell it for me! )

Ok, so I keep running into NPC's who ask me if I have been to Griffinborough(zat right?). They say "Have you been to Griffin... yet? I hear it's quite nice". is it an inside joke or something? And yes I have been to Griffon borough.(omg please spell it for me! )

Do these NPC's have an exclamation over their head? If they do then they're part of a huge quest called 'An Empty Office'. Until you activate quest they'll say things like that