Dual Wield Shopper Seraphim Guide

I wrote this in response to a question on the Official International Forum about avoiding hits with Antitrust's Shopper seraphim however it is a good general guide to getting more out of the build. gogo suggested I add it here so here it is. I also added some Unique/Set equipment suggestions for each suit.

Original Thread:

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=62635

The guide essentially advises on the construction of 3 suits to assist your in surviving and killing all that you see.

Bargaining Suit

First you need to get your bargaining high enough to find a decent number of 2*(Note I play PS3 "Yellow" on PC) items in shops, first buy as many of the largest Bargaining + Relics as you need and start looking for any equipment with silver/Gold slots (and certain bonuses if you can find them) and any rings or amulets with certain bonuses. Use the blacksmith to add the rings and amulets to the armor. The bonuses you are looking for are ones that boost bargaining (All Skills +, General Skills + and Bargaining +). Now you have a bargaining suit to equip whenever you use the shops, I advise you keep it up to date so the quality of items sold does not fall too much.

Battle Suit

Now you need to make 2 more equipment sets, the first is a battle set which will have a good number of all skills + (but not as much as the bargaining suit) and will also have mods like:

Block Chance +X%

Block Chance: Close Combat +X%

Reflect: Close Combat +X%

Evade Chance +X%

Armor +X%

Damage Mitigation +X% (With Armor Lore Mastery)

and may also have

Deathblow +X%

Damage X-X or +X%

This suit may take longer to make as you will want armor with some good bonuses and lots of slots. You will also want to get rings with All Skills + and another usefull bonuses such as the ones above. As your regen times begin to come down you will also want to start raising you Exalted Warrior Combat Arts, particularly Pelting Strikes so find some space for All Combat Arts +, Aspect: Exalted Warrior + and Peting strikes +.

Battle Stance Suit

The final suit is one to boost Battle Stance. Modded for chance to reflect close combat and raised to a decent level it helps a lot as it also multiplies your attack and defense values. This set of equips will need a balance of things to boost exalted warrior focus (All Skills +, Combat Art Skills + and Exalted Warrior Focus +) and Battle Stance (All Combat Arts +, Aspect: Exalted Warrior + and Battle Stance +)

The best part about this set is you can equip it when you start the game activate a high level battle stance and then switch to the battle set and keep the high level battle stance without needing a high level combat art.

Set Pieces

In general Pieces for the three suits will be shopped for but there are some set pieces that work well if you have them.

Battle Suit Pieces

Wings of the Seraish (Origin of the Seraish, Wings)

Lots of armor, good defense bonus to be multiplied by battle stance, less slots than I would like but still good and some resistance to Weaken, Burn, Poison and such.

Holy Protection (Twilight of the Gods, Chest)

Lots of armor and slots make this an effective piece and a bit of Magic Find never hurt anyone

Sofia's Protection (Twilight of the Gods, Legs)

Chance to Evade and some run speed as well as slots.

Wristguards of Dusk (Twilight of the Gods, Bracer)

Another 3 Slots, the Attack Bonus will help especially when Battle Stance multiplies it and if you have the previous 2 pieces you get a nice additional Visibility Range bonus from the set.

Shopping Suit Pieces

Veil of Clouds (Illuminated Skies, Chest)

Good general skills bonus and 2 slots for you Skills + Rings, what more could you want.

Northern Lights (Illuminated Skies, Shoulders)

See above but with Bargaining not General Skills.

Helmet of the Halo (Illuminated Skies, Head)

You might consider this piece if you have a blacksmithing character to make use of the bronze slot but otherwise you may want to avoid it, shop for a piece with 2 silver/gold slots and a bonus that will boost Bargaining for better results.

Officer's Saber

3 Gold Slots very versatile weapon, slot 2 of them with 3 of your best Rings/Amulets to give a nice boost to Bargaining.

Battle Stance Suit Pieces

Niokaste's Cord (Niokaste's Blade Dance, Belt)

The only set piece I have found that is useful in this suit you are better off shopping for other pieces with slots, and bonuses that will boost Battle Stance and/or Exalted Warrior focus.

Officer's Saber

As I said very versatile weapon, getting another 2 for Battle Stance would also be a good idea but Tinwora's Curse and Ancrid's Blade are alternatives here.

Tinwora's Curse

2 gold Slots and an All Combat Arts+ makes this a good choice for boosting Combat Arts.

Ancrid's Blade

One bronze one silver and one gold slot, the silver and gold can be socketed with rings/amulets the bronze can take a Battle Stance Rune

These three sets of equipment have served me well and I can take on the Wasteland Demons on Niobium in close combat at 103 without difficulty.

Some other Advice

Always ensure you have 3 relics of each armor type (Poison, Fire, Ice, Magic) and try to get them with the largest large bonus to enhance perception you can get at the time. You will be able to adjust your relics defense to suit your needs and it will improve you Magic Find as well.

Hope this helps.

Edited by gogoblender