XBOX 360 Anyone?

This is a post/ questionairre for 360 players. Maybe we can all gain off each other. My 360 Gamer Tag is Papa Yode

If anyone wants to participate with me.

My initial comment is: The PC version looks amazing.... I wanna get down. I all ready have put a decent amount of work into my 360 characters though. Dividing those resources seem fruitless. You guys seem to know a LOT about this game I haven't explored yet, do most of the PC aspects apply? Anyone know how many PC bosses are in the 360 version? Oh, and Schot-- your map is sick dude. Kudos to you and your time put into it. Again, how many bosses on that map are imported to the 360 version? I don't need any help with the actual game.... yet... familiar RPG'er with a general knowledge of how these things work. Just looking for someone (or a team) to get down with, and wanna club some un-quest. side quest bosses on my Xbox.

Lookin forward to meetin some new gamer friends.

Oh, I have a lot of Gears of War 2 friends so I may not have room in my friend list for people who send me invites specifically for this game. I have 1 of every character but my only 2 dark are a HE and Inquisitor. Hit me up thru here if you want to party up in Sacred 2!

Jay

I would like to team up with you sometime. I just recently made another Seraphim. She is only 11 but I started her late tonight and didnt have much time to play.

All of the bosses on PC are on consoles. The PC version was the intention of devs because Sacred: Underworld was strickly PC. You might have read that some aspects in the console are broken and are not in the PC version.

Ex. Blacksmithing

In the PC version the skill actually works, but in 360 version blacksmithing is useless. (This blows but hey we cannot do anything about it)

Bof

Edited by BoF12

Hey Bof.

I'm definitely game to get down sometime. I have a few characters in Sacred 2 for 360. A level 11 Seraphim could work great with my newly created 8 Dryad.

Send me a friend request at Papa Yode via XBL.

Got a few other buddies that play as well, 4 man team? Ancaria's wrecking crew, lookout ya'll.

Peace

Jay