Yet ANOTHER BeeEfGee Seraphim question :D

Kaae

Im playing on the xbox, and since the DUAL INT STAFF Dryad build is f'ed I'm playing a BFG Seraphim, I completed silver REAL easy on the first one, using nothing but Battle Stance and BeeEfGee, and it was not bad.

except.... what skills go well with a BFG build, what skills benefit from the same SKILL choices.

other Seraphim made it to level 38, but AW and Nova were useless.

Pelting Strikes I found that if you map it on the B button, and the BFG on A (xbox...etc) and just keep tapping ABABABABABAB you'll fire 3 times as fast, regardless of cooldowns.

I didnt have shield or anything, because I already had used up the two buff slots I had at the given level.

also, another question..

will ALL my regentimes increase just by READING a rune (ie.. I read a AW rune, will it increase my Pelting Strikes skill ?, just by reading it ?)

so, again...

1 - what skills benefit from the same skill choices (ranged weapon, concentration etc etc)

2 - and is there anyway to get a weapon bonus (for holding a weapon, like slots, and stats) when holding a beeefgee ?

much appreciated.

the bfg is conjured at as your CA says it is at that level. (so after reading a rune recast it) it gives + ranged weapons bonus and tactics lore bonus which along with your bfg level.

you cant... modify or change anything else than its level.

what skills benefit from the same skill choices?

I find it a bit hard to understand that you mean :/

you are allowed to use higher level weapons ( read more bfg runes ) without a fire speed penalty. everything who gives bonuses to ''offensive skills'' improves all the red skills :)

in my opinion you dont need many points in ranged weapon lore when using bfg because of the bonus the weapon gives in it. (but keep putting points in tactics lore)

err... if that wasnt the info you wanted, can you clarify a little what you want to know? :D

the bfg is conjured at as your CA says it is at that level. (so after reading a rune recast it) it gives + ranged weapons bonus and tactics lore bonus which along with your bfg level.

you cant... modify or change anything else than its level.

what skills benefit from the same skill choices?

I find it a bit hard to understand that you mean :/

you are allowed to use higher level weapons ( read more bfg runes ) without a fire speed penalty. everything who gives bonuses to ''offensive skills'' improves all the red skills :)

in my opinion you dont need many points in ranged weapon lore when using bfg because of the bonus the weapon gives in it. (but keep putting points in tactics lore)

err... if that wasnt the info you wanted, can you clarify a little what you want to know? :D

mmmh, I mean, like Pelting Strikes work with the BFG, it fires a few rounds, are there any other skills that with the standard skill choices can help with saaaaw damage mitigation, hordes of monsters and still be at a reasonable cast time even though the BFG is maxed ?

also, what is good to socket, I find myself getting the blacksmith damage buff (the 7.5%) but it's such a small figure in the end, + skills ?

and also the other question, is there no way of changing the BFGs element, physical or is it magic damage, to something else, like on other weapons ?

Erling, thanks for the reply, but, it's also getting late here, I'll look into your response tomorrow, thanks :P

And Also, About The Runes, No.

if You Reading A Pelting Strikes Rune, For Example, Your Soul Hammer Will NOT Go up.

=).

-Jamie.

so I can learn all CAs and it wont push the other ones up, just by knowing them ?

also heading to bed soon, will look more into it in the morrow aswell :D

jsut before I go, Buff's will change your regen time, so dont go to far on bfg :)

All of the buffs raise all other Combat Arts regen times. Also mounts raise CA regen times so I tend to stay away from them expect for just running where I need to go.

Tactics Lore will increase the damage on BFG.

You can put damage modifiers on your weapon to change the damage.

Might throw in Damage Lore if you do change the weapon damage for added damage effects.

Ranged Weapon would add damage if you are using a range weapon (BFG doesnt count). Ex. would be Bow, Blowpipe, Energy Gun, or Throwing Star.

Rev Lore I believe does not add damage to BFG.

Just watch the added regen time to all combat arts on BFG and Battle Stance. Use +All skills to lower regen times and increase damage at the same time. Later on with BFG equipped the damage on AW will increase. The Bronze and Silver Mods of BFG add damage which dramatically effect Aw.

Hey, I am fairly new to this game on Xbox360 but when playing multiplayer noticed a guy one hitting nearly every enemy in the game and killing them in gold server when he was L45. He told me it was his Beeeffgee. I looked around a bit for a build like his and am certain I have found a few just like them but not definately sure. Is anyone able to help me on this "Oneshot Wonder"?