Advice on getting my flaring nova regen down?

Well my level 35 seraphim was mainly using flaring nova as her main CA. I (accidently :D ) ate a few too many nova runes (seven to be exact). So now my nova is doing 371 damage, but is taking 35 seconds for regen. Any ideas for dropping the regen time? Thanks :D

P.S. I do have both Rev Tech Lore + Focus if that helps

Find Some Equipment With Either:

Regen Time: Revered Technology And A Minus Sign.

Revered Technology Focus + #

Get Concentration As A Skill.

-Jamie.

Take off all the buffs you have on like BFG Warding Energy Battle Stance or Cleansing Brillance. All of those add to regen times.

Try to find +All Skills to add to your armor. Keep a good mix of +All skills and +All Combat Arts.

I use Flaring Nova myself and I find it annoying to wait 3.6 seconds ^.^

If your armor is not already socketed with other modifiers you can always add the enhance blacksmith mod to lower regen times.

I did that for ahwile when I remade my seraphim but I did not read runes early like he did.

Now I am adding more +All Skills and +Rev Tech to add damage and keep regen low.

Im struggling a little bit with monsters and I will probably start replacing my + All skills soon but I am worried myself about regen times.

Thanks all for the advice! So now regen is 18 secs and I'm a tad happier :) The buffs mighta been the killer here because I had them at like 9. Oops. So kudos to BoF for that.

Also if you are on your unique mount even if its the aspect you use the most it will up your regen times. I try to avoid mine unless im running across an area just to get somewhere.

Yes, Jamie you are correct they have to be in use for them to cause regen to higher.