Runescape :D

Now this is a game that get's critisized for it's lacks of graphics, bearing in mind that it is running on java I am highly impressed on how far it's come, although I have not been in a constant player my account was created way back in 2004 :sweating:, I have taken 2 one year breaks from runescape but I am now back on it :P

My character so far :)

mystatsz.jpg

To me RuneScape has always been a good game offering a wide variety :D get bored now and again but who doesn't get piffed off with games when you don't always get your own way :P

If your a RuneScape player leave your stats and Username :)

For more information check out the official websites:

www.runescape.com

www.jagex.com

www.funorb.com

Edited by gogoblender

I still have 214 spirit Graahk pouches (worth about 1.8m) in that game that I can't do anything with unless I get a membership again. Not bad considering my total level is about 300-350 and my highes skills were Smithing/Mining at about 40-45. I liked to play around with prices on the grand exchange to make gold though.

• 2 months later...

ya I play runescape lvl110 I think look me up if you want ,and the game is cheap to play only a few poundsgb and the graphics are a lot better than when I started ,little square blocky thing I had at the start and now its in glorious 3D!