Storyline observation

SPOILER ALERT!! IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE BRONZE CAMPAIGN TO NOT READ BELOW THIS LINE!

Is it just me or is this game like a cross between FF7 and Indiana Jones 4?

Does anyone else think Temple Guardians are aliens and the final battles are on an alien spaceship?

Do the "daemons" near the end not look really close to those in the Aliens movie series?

T-energy seems a lot like Materia from space to me.

On a side note not related to the rest, I just finished Gold as a 54 ghost SW and I must say..... WOW! That was HARD! It started off easy with junk gear and experience, and scaled up to the nearly impossible very quickly. The last 4 bosses in the spaceship killed me about 6 times, and I only have 10 deaths total, the first few due to not looking at the health bar in the first 15 levels. I guess I should have been level 65 before completing Gold, but the challenge was nice. I have to say the Tree boss on Dryad isle was the hardest in the game though, I gave up after an hour of fighting and him still healing to full.

So far I am loving this game... cant wait to level up and play Platinum, should be fun! I just wish the gear scaled better... the only good drops are in the last 25% of the campaign where enemies are too much of a PITA to kill for the most part.

haha :) some imagination you have there ;) enjoy getting to Platinum thats where I am atm loving the drops and the experience kills everything the game doesnt lose interest :)