Help with set items for the high elf?

Hello people the name is ethan and im having a hard time finding set items for the high elf. I play on the xbox 360 and my gamertag is ThEMoNoPoLoYGuY im in central time zone america. the set items im looking for are as follow

Virgos Revenge: Guantlets of revenge

Adornments of the Ancestors: Belt of The Past, And Boots of Remberance

Celdrahil's pandemonium: Celdrahil's visage, Celdrahil's Claws, Celdrahil's Flames, Celdrahil's Wrath, Celdrahils doom, and Celdrahils devotion

Faladals Blizzard: Faladals eye, Faladals Moxy, Faladals Gloves, Faladals Sound, Faladals Cord, Faladals Finesses

Veleria's Hireloom: Veleria's Headgear,

Vestments of Innocence: Pantloons of Innocence

I mainly want Veleria's Hireloom the most of all. vestments of innocence 2nd most so I can easily get the fashon police achviment. I have plently of unique weapons I have 2 set items for the shadow warrior, helmet of infinite torment and the blazing shoulders. I also have Deylens Revolt for the inquister. Endijian's wings and wristguards of dusk for the seraphim. I have like 8mil gold divided bewteen 2 chars. but thats all I have and thats the set items I want if u have any dont be shy and send me a friend request on xbox live. ive been finding rares set items like crazy but nothing I need so. right now im looking for the Veleria's headgear and pantloons of innocence . I dont care what level they are as long as I get em. lol

Edited by player1

A lot of people use " I have many legendaries" very loosely, if you have a legendary other than boneslicer or class quest rewards (I.e. a legendary that is actually rare) then I do indeed have some of what you need. GT OgesMC