Melee/Revered Technology Help

Gwyn

Just got on board the Sacred 2 train and need a little advice on getting rolling.

Bargaining seems like something worth having so I want to put it on my first high level toon. Having seen the new information on the bargaining break points it seems that shopping tier 12 items is something best left for level 90-120ish. My question concerning this is whether level 90 tier 12 items are better than level 200 tier 10 items (for socketing purposes). That is am I better off to level my first seraphim to 90 and park her and then level a 2nd seraphim past her to use the benefits of good bargaining.

I want to make a melee build backed up by RT. Melee for boss/champs and FN for Area of Effect on packs, but the build is a bit tight with bargaining included.

2 TL

3 RTL

5 DW

8 RTF

12 Armor

18 EP

25 Barg

35 Conc

50 Const / EWF

65 Warding

This is what I have figured out so far. I dont mind not using Pelting and just left clicking if it means getting rid of EWF, but I'm unsure if Battle stance will be beneficial without the level boost from EWF. Is this build trying to pack too much in and doomed to eating it without enough defenses in Niob? I guess the real question is whether I want bargaining on my main or on a mid level alt.

PS. Is EP worth getting solo for the bonus to MF.